Yo lets all share our civilizations

Learn civs or post your own!

Moderator: taco

Tissue
Forum Noob

Yo lets all share our civilizations

Post by Tissue »

So I haven't ventured into the save-ee community in quite some time (like 2 years?) but I still play against computers with my one friend at least once a month. Now I know this community is strictly against hexed civs (or atleast it was) but since I only play against computers normally 2v6 on hard my friend and I find it useful to have that extra little bonus. But hexing civs can be tedious as you need to make sure you don't go over the 100 point limit and fuck everything up. So as I like to make websites for everything I started making an Online Civilization creator that had the capability of calculating out hexed civ bonuses. That turned out great and now I don't have to touch a hex editor as it creates the civ file for me. But then I'm like I need a directory, so i made one for all the civs we create so we can easily download them. Then I though, well my friend has some civs id like but going through file sharers isnt fun as theirs shitty download caps and what not so I added an upload. Since Sierra made civs so easy to dissect when you create/upload it gets out what bonuses its in, if it has duplicate bonuses (hexed) and if it has AOC bonuses. Also a nifty little search bar makes finding the civ you want easy. Now this probably wont be used by more than me and my friend, but hey it took the course of 28 hours to make so I'm not to worried. Just check it out, you may find it handy.

http://ee.zyphox.com

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Re: Yo lets all share our civilizations

Post by Samuel »

Do you happen to be friends with Pilot?

Tissue
Forum Noob

Post by Tissue »

I knew a pilot back when the EE lobby was still around, but as of now no. Why?

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

topic moved... Hope u still find it :)
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Return to “Civilizations”