Request training P2S

Want to be trained? You can request training in here!
Byakuya
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Byakuya

Request training P2S

Post by Byakuya »

Hey guys, when you post your request for training please follow the following format:

1. Setts you want to be trained at p2s sh
2. Your lobby name byakuya
3. How long you have played EE and/or AoC on and off 3 years (computer play)
4. What settings are you good at (if any)? speed wise none - prefer basics in P2S sh
5. What time zone are you in? EST
6. What times (your time) do you normally play EE or AoC? between 7-11pm
7. Is there anything else you would like to add? I would like to observe a few games and/or spar 1v1. Want to learn hotkey/placement coordination to increase speed. Boom oriented style of play. Can PF work with boom civs in p2s?

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Request training P2S

Post by Arntzen »

Hello Byakuya! :D Nice to see you want to get good in P2S.

Have you read through 1 and 2 in this guide:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884

First is just basic knowledge (helpful for everyone) and the second is for p2n and p2s only.
Any questions feel free to ask here or at lobby. I'm _[eC]_Arntzen_ on there. Also I can help you in game too, atm I cannot host but if U can or we can get someone else to, I'll show you a couple of build orders. :thumbsupl:
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Byakuya
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Byakuya

Re: Request training P2S

Post by Byakuya »

Thanks for replying Kaz. I read through most of this link this morning. :D I also read through a lot of your and other expert comments since joining. BTW, I like your passion over the game.
Also I can help you in game too, atm I cannot host but if U can or we can get someone else to, I'll show you a couple of build orders.
I'm most interested in hands on play or observation. I watched a mid sh cav video and witnessing incredible building speed (Fred) on the losing end and that is my problem area. My BO is rather slow right now, but have a good grasp of what needs to be done with the 1st 20 citz.

I can seem to host so I will look you up in the lobby and hopfeully catch you in action on the observation end.

Return to “Request Training”