request training mid (advancedà

Want to be trained? You can request training in here!
Silence
Xfire: donthavethiseither

request training mid (advancedà

Post by Silence »

Heyo, its me silence.
i'm here to request mid sh advanced training.
i'm mostly on wednesday and weekens gmt+1

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Re: request training mid (advancedà

Post by taco »

my ee is fucked, so i cant do much in terms of ingame training but i can write out starts up to about 15f11, civs and other helpful tips if u tell me which area u want to work on, aka "sword slut" "ca slut" "sword boom" "ca boom" as well as if its 1v1 or more ppl(dont need to tell u that ur civs and gameplay change according to ur pop/patched/or unpatched) other then that i for some unknown reason am only able to play patched midsh, i Oos from unpatched :S which is the other option if u want ingame coaching/etc

Silence

Post by Silence »

taco wrote:my ee is fucked, so i cant do much in terms of ingame training but i can write out starts up to about 15f11, civs and other helpful tips if u tell me which area u want to work on, aka "sword slut" "ca slut" "sword boom" "ca boom" as well as if its 1v1 or more ppl(dont need to tell u that ur civs and gameplay change according to ur pop/patched/or unpatched) other then that i for some unknown reason am only able to play patched midsh, i Oos from unpatched :S which is the other option if u want ingame coaching/etc
well i dont need so many help with that, its more of my army controle that lacks the skill, and more like advanced game play if you understand.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

the ppl ive trained in the past thought there starts where good to, but if ur start isnt up to scratch then ur behind on ur game b4 u even start, 1ce uv got that its all basically being shown what to keep doing, and how to do it, u will improve the most by continuously 1v1ing some1 really good if u could, u should expect to lose every game but half of mid is ur start, the other half is experience and u wont gain it by beating easy, or mediocre mid players. after each 1v1 u should receive some sort of critism/ praise for what u should of done/did. this has worked for me in the past, but if ive missed something id b grateful to hear of any other tips

Silence

Post by Silence »

i dont realy play to much 1VS1 cause no much good players do that, mostly there people almost equal or worse then me...
the good players play 3VS3 or 4VS4

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

u don't need to b a 1v1 person, but this way u don't have any1 to help u, what u do is all u, u win its ur win
basically ur not going to improve playing 3v3 with ppl helping u, as u don't need to improve, to put it in a real world situation, have u ever wondered y construction workers all look the same build? its because there muscles only grow enough to b able to handle there work then they stop, if the muscles were to get bigger they would need more intense work(either less rest, more weight, higher intensity).
think of 1v1 as one of those things required to do to improve, its not really optional these days since its hard to have a full game of experts.

Silence

Post by Silence »

taco wrote:u don't need to b a 1v1 person, but this way u don't have any1 to help u, what u do is all u, u win its ur win
basically ur not going to improve playing 3v3 with ppl helping u, as u don't need to improve, to put it in a real world situation, have u ever wondered y construction workers all look the same build? its because there muscles only grow enough to b able to handle there work then they stop, if the muscles were to get bigger they would need more intense work(either less rest, more weight, higher intensity).
think of 1v1 as one of those things required to do to improve, its not really optional these days since its hard to have a full game of experts.
i kinda try to play better by asking my pocket not to help me and stuff. but its still to easy now i perfected my wing ca :mrgreen:
btw are you my trainer now?

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

if u co-operate, instead of trying to pick and choose when to b trained like u have been the last few days "im going to go play pre", "i wanna play with clan" im not going to work around u, ur going to have to work around me.

Silence

Post by Silence »

taco wrote:if u co-operate, instead of trying to pick and choose when to b trained like u have been the last few days "im going to go play pre", "i wanna play with clan" im not going to work around u, ur going to have to work around me.
well i want to be trained, but idk remember you being there saying not to go, if you have said i shoudnt have gone id do that.
and i remember you going to eat diner and then not coming back ( i dindt see you again, not that you werent online)

Absolutely
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: GoG_AbsoLuteLy

Post by Absolutely »

have fun anyset pro player (sarcasm)

Return to “Request Training”