AoC Middle SH Tournament (2 vs 2)

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: AoC Middle SH Tournament (2 vs 2)

Post by Omega »

\-Zodiac-/ wrote:umm welp omega ee isnt my life unlike some people
i was kinda getting my x mas presents for my family i wasent by my comp because i was outta town visiting family
is that enough or do i need to keep going
okay ill keep going
quiet frankly ee isnt that important

u dont know how to run a legit tourny if u wanted it to succed u would of made it span over 3 days
a legit online tourny was the ones that were on reborn wher eu recorded win losses and it gave points
so lets try that next time
and when i say ee isnt my life i like to play it but im not going to drop what im doing to get on

so to sum it up
1.u made a epic fail of a tounry realize that and get over it ( ur good at running the lobby and i actually like the patches for the most part)
2. lets try another tourny along the same format as say the mid sh 1 on 1s that were ran throught the reborn site with win/loss i think that will have more succes
3. congrats fang onve again
Just a few points that should really be made:
  • I asked people to confirm their participation because I knew it was Black Friday, and many people would be busy doing other things, since EE is obviously no one's priority. This is why you don't confirm when you're going to be busy doing other things.
  • I did not create this tournament. I salvaged it since it looked like Fang had gotten a pretty decent amount of players to participate, and it'd be a real shame to see that not even happen.
  • This was a tournament, not a ladder, which is why it was run like a tournament, and not a ladder. All EE-Reborn ever had were ladders, which is why they ran completely different than this did. I think this misunderstanding accounts for all of the confusion here, and I'll certainly make it a point to clarify the difference in the future to avoid such confusion with anyone else.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

\-Zodiac-/ wrote:umm welp omega ee isnt my life unlike some people
i was kinda getting my x mas presents for my family i wasent by my comp because i was outta town visiting family
is that enough or do i need to keep going
okay ill keep going
quiet frankly ee isnt that important
u dont know how to run a legit tourny if u wanted it to succed u would of made it span over 3 days
a legit online tourny was the ones that were on reborn wher eu recorded win losses and it gave points
so lets try that next time
and when i say ee isnt my life i like to play it but im not going to drop what im doing to get on

so to sum it up
1.u made a epic fail of a tounry realize that and get over it ( ur good at running the lobby and i actually like the patches for the most part)
2. lets try another tourny along the same format as say the mid sh 1 on 1s that were ran throught the reborn site with win/loss i think that will have more succes
3. congrats fang onve again
1. Learn the difference between a Tournament and a Ladder please.
2. Don't sign up for something that you wont be able to attend and don't understand.
3. I hardly see how Omega fails because you had too many things to do today.
4. Since EE isn't all that important to you, perhaps you should simmer down and get over it.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Moved to where it belongs.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

SlipKnoT
Nemesis