Liga EEC Team (09-09-12)

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Re: Liga EEC Team (09-09-12)

Post by Manni »

>Heros<=Pope Of Dope* & GigiAdn vs Manni & EmpireBeastyQt
Game start. I say to Beasty that I go spears. I go to civilization and decide to shift to archers and take Assys. My teammate picks Assys. :thumbsdown: He pleases me to make spears but map is bad for that so I make archers just as Beasty. Noone of us switches but Pope looses no time to do so to maces. Then I switch to horsemen cause there is no iron available in safe area. When my look went to my ally`s base I saw a stable and horsemen. :thumbsdown: Pope uses his boom advantage of Austria to age to Bronze and to attack Beasty with swordmen while he has chariots. gg :x
I don`t know what Gigi did and I don`t care.
Return to main page: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4189

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Re: Liga EEC Team (09-09-12)

Post by Manni »

>Heros<=Pope Of Dope* vs EmpireBeastyQt
game 1
Beasty has a nice central base: Image
His spearmen defend his hunt. Soon Pope catches a moment when Beasty has not enough spearmen there and kills a few hunters. Image
Now he needs to age to Copper cause with one patch he won`t be successful in Stone Age. When Pope attacks at his gold mine, he uses his cits against the enemy. ImageThen he runs around with his cits and at the end he lost 4 cits and his army but Pope`s attackers are dead. Nevertheless, Beasty surrenders cause Pope`s skills are too big to still have a chance to win that game. Beasty isn`t mentally well prepared for the match against Pope.

game 2
Kazter, Pope and Beasty have three victories s now. As Kazter isn`t there anymore and has won all three played games, he gets one rank above the looser of the match between Pope and Beasty (rank 2). Pope keeps making horsemen though Beasty goes spears. As defense, he trusts in 4 houses and lots of cits at one place. His horsemen does two attacks. The second is only successful cause Beasty concentrates his spears at one place instead of also putting men to the backward side of his base.
Now Beasty attacks.
The fight ends with a retreat of Beasty. Shortly after, Pope`s chariots kill all phalanx in field. Beasty resigns. Pope is the master of this tourney.

Return to “Tournaments”