Prehistoric to Nano Age Tournaments

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Prehistoric to Nano Age Tournaments

Post by simple_faith »

Over the past few years we've seen countless liga and middle tournaments, but where I ask you is pre? It is right here, for the first time ever, I present to you a pre-nano tournament, sign up below and be a part of the new EE revolution to revive this great game. This tournament will be 2versus2 best of 3. Winner shall receive the greatest status in all of EE as the greatest prehistoric to nano age players to live, and also a steam account containing counterstrike source/call of duty 4.

In preparation of this tournament, I simple_faith require help from you the players/participants. I will need dedicated host.
Also someone to host a website in which this tournament will be organized, please no nigerian ads like Espays tournament website.
No newbs allowed
I am sure there is more but that's all the things i can think of right now!
For the dates I am thinking that when the brackets are made, we will talk to the participants and set a time in which they both agree and we will just keep doing this until the final 2 teams are left. I think its a good idea!

Below list you and your fellow participant/team mate, Also list a team name for yourselves.

That is for today folks if you have any suggestions just leave a comment.

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Re: Prehistoric to Nano Age Tournaments

Post by Oldspice »

shit man, I don't have any friends on eec. Maybe I can get Baron if he's keen.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Prehistoric to Nano Age Tournaments

Post by lightnessking. »

I was planning on building a website and hosting files from there, maybe when I'm ready I could implement your tourny as a page or something?? (Not sure when it's going to be finished!)

Also making EE available for "certain people" to download it.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Tournaments”