EEC Contest

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

EEC Contest

Post by Manni »

Games of Thursday:
mod liga pre first name is winner

Welcome to the first EEC Contest. After 2 weeks every participant gets a rank according to his final point score.
Each match against an enemy contains 1 game mod sh plains, 1 liga plains and 1 p2nano sh conti. For each game of the 3 that you win you get one point, for each of the 3 games that your enemy wins he gets one point.
Report me the game results so that I can update the score list above.
After having decided to play inform me about your partcipation.
There are 2 rounds:
Swarm round: Su,18th - Su,25th
Find 5 enemies who also want to participate in the contest. Play one match (1xpre, 1xliga, 1xmod) against each of the 5 enemies. If you cant finish all 3 games with an enemy you can replace him by a sixth. Let the skill of your enemies vary.
Final: Mo, 26th - Su, 1st
Those who reached 0-4 points in the Swarm round, come to bracket 3. Those who reached 5-9 points, come to bracket 2. Those, who reached 10-15, come to bracket 1.
On Monday 26th I publish the list of games which need to be played in the Final. You are assigned several enemies of your own bracket. Play one match (1xpre, 1xliga, 1xmod) against each of your enemies.
Rank list: After the Final, everyone gets a rank according to their points, bracket and the enemies one beat.

Additional: Let us work on this event that it becomes a great event. Searched are:
2 filmmakers
2 game commentators
masters good players who support a student with the goal that he gets an as good rank as possible
Last edited by Manni on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Manni

Explanation edit

Post by Manni »

I edited the explanation to make it better understandable. Furthermore, I changed the round number from 3 to 2.

Manni

Sunday games

Post by Manni »

Manni vs ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ
Manni vsΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ
Manni vs Soul collector
Manni vs Soul collector
Manni vs Soul collector
Last edited by Manni on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Re: EEC Contest

Post by Trichome Indica »

gg :mrgreen:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Manni

Mod - Lord Marcellus vs Empirer

Post by Manni »

ImageEmpirer makes small base with airport and barrack. He walls fast enough so that Marcellus`tank and 2 anti-aircraft wheelers stand before a wall of concrete when trying an attack. Lord chose a grey strategy: towers, tanks, antiaircraft tanks and canons. Emp builds an airport on the other side of map in the nowhere really early but it will never come to use.
Lord makes heavy artillery and destroys the 2 lines of barriers which cut him off from his enemy. He has a bunch of anitaircraft tanks with them and one tank. Later, he builds some more units. He doesn`t advance for a long time but let`s his granates destroy all in the main battle area. Empirer constructs only few troops and can`t stop the advancing in his central base. As his base airport is near the border it is impossible for him to use bombers. He must surrender at 19.Image

Manni

Tuesday games

Post by Manni »

Lord Marcellus vs Empirer
Lord Marcellus vs Empirer
Empirer vs Lord Marcellus
Empirer vs Soul collector
Manni vs Empirer
Manni vs Im HigH

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: EEC Contest

Post by Arntzen »

Dang Manni, your beating everyone!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Manni

Pre - masta fighta vs Empirer

Post by Manni »

Emp is rushed so he decides to build a fortress.ImageThen he ages.
Masta fighta makes traditional start. Tc at double iron, 2 patches and luring hunt to store and eating it with many cits. Tha masta both masses & booms. All new cits go on hunt. At 22, he has already 28 hunters!
Emp has only a few guards (he is not building spears but low clubs). He trusts in his artilery. Image

Manni

Mod - Lord Marcellus vs TrichomE-LightnesskinG

Post by Manni »

Light goes 2x iron and patch with warehouses. At 6, his 1st tank division is attacking. His tanks roll through the combat line. Lord gets the control back fast. As he uses big cit capacities for walling and tower - both useless implemented - his eco is behind. Both agree in the fact that he is fucked.
Lights tanks are that good and Lord`s army that small that nothing can stop this tank corps:
Image gg

Manni

Wednesday games

Post by Manni »

Manni vs Empirer
Manni vs Empirer
masta fighta vs Empirer
masta fighta vs Manni
masta fighta vs Manni
masta fighta vs Manni
TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ŁıģħŤňєѕѕҜїnĢ җ vs Lord Marcellus
TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ŁıģħŤňєѕѕҜїnĢ җ vs Lord Marcellus
_[eC]_KirAc_ vs Im HigH

Manni

cessation

Post by Manni »

The EEC Contest has to be broken up. The participants don`t play their games.
I don`t want to have gaily behaving men in my events. Noone forces them to join EE Contests and noone keeps people from signing off again if they can`t play their games for some reason.

Return to “Tournaments”