P2s Sh AoC 1vs1 (28.8.11)

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

We observed each other. I hope all participants had fun. Congratulations to the winner!

1 GoG_BladE
2 aVe_kaz
3 Manni
4 sevsto

Round 1
Manni vs GoG_BladE
I didn`t see the mid hunt and planned to boom to Copper and then kill BladE with macemen. :roll: Indeed, I went Copper first though BladE had the middle hunt but I didn`t have a plan. :roll: When I surrendered, BladE had a nice army with hero and the triple eco of me.

aVe_kaz vs sevsto

Round 2
aVe_kaz vs Manni
Kaz went pathfinding. After I had managed to get my forests under control, he didn`t attack much anymore. I hunted hippos and eles with 10 cits. Kaz took the mid hunt first which had a good position for me while I massed clubs. Then I conquered the mid hunt. Kaz build towers near there at a mountainous area and later town. Though I had a second army of 20 clubs standing in my base I outmassed him in nearly uninterrupted fights. When my base hunt was quite over and kaz reconquered the mid hunt while my army was attacking, I let it him and didn`t build clubs anymore until Copper. I build 6 farms, kaz was stone and couldn`t make Copper. He towered me but was stopped finally. He built slingers and attacked my base. 15 macemen of me were inprisonned between a building and forest and others near kaz`s base so I had few macemen in base. His samsons destroyed my temple and a pro quaked my farms which gave kaz lots of destroyed buildings. Kaz had much kills but also high losses. When I attacked his base near f11 90, I lost lots of macemen and couldn`t kill much but slingers cause he could flee in forest. Though Kaz had only 10 cits left at the end like an observer told me, he won it cause his military points were too much higher (more destroyed buildings, more kills). Kaz could win in an hopeless situation cause he was smart. :thumbsupr:

sevsto vs GoG_BladE
Both were near together so it came that sevsto thought that BladE`s stone mine is his and wanted to get it for every price. Sevsto had double hunt. Noone didn`t see the mid hunt hided in the north. Sevsto build clubs in 5 barracks but had very bad micro so kaz with 2 barracks kept having the same number of clubs than him. After some time, sevsto didn`t dirige his army anymore and lost all his new recruits soon to the enemy who micro-ed without losses. :( Sevsto surrendered.

Round 3
Manni vs sevsto
Sevsto didn`t attack me but took the mid hunt. I didn`t disturb him. :arrow: When i finally attacked with 10 priests , moral and rockers, it was over soon maybe 100 kills of him later.

aVe_kaz vs GoG_BladE
Both had double hunt. BladE used it very good, kaz badly. It didn`t come to a final fight. BladE made it till Bronze at f11 90 and had far better eco. He beat kaz with about 3k points.

Next week: Mid Sh AoC 2vs2 viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3428

The Pre to space community meets this Sunday - guests welcome.
english: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3354
deutsch: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3347
espanol: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3343
francais: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3350
Last edited by Manni on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Re: P2s Sh AoC 1vs1 (28.8.11)

Post by Eisregen »

haha nice blade u own pre :D
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Return to “Tournaments”