1vs1 Liga Tournament

Important information about the tournament, including rules, and any announcements.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: 1vs1 Liga Tournament

Post by lightnessking. »

easy win for me.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

ApoCalypse-Jensen
Basic Member
Lobby Username: נєиѕєи

Post by ApoCalypse-Jensen »

amine bio wrote:Oh ok np
record games of semi finals BO7
And games of final BO9 if you be in final ofc lol
Good luck Bro Kaz
Wishing Luck for samuel is better, sick of seeing Arntzen all over the place

_DavE_
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_DavE_

Post by _DavE_ »

Just to clarify, this tournament has yet to be completed. There was a mis-understanding between who was playing who and when (despite the fact brackets were online and clear for all to see). As a result, I highly doubt this tournament will be completed due to the fact we can't agree on what should be done.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Manni vs fred. Best final ever.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

_DavE_ wrote:Just to clarify, this tournament has yet to be completed. There was a mis-understanding between who was playing who and when (despite the fact brackets were online and clear for all to see). As a result, I highly doubt this tournament will be completed due to the fact we can't agree on what should be done.
We can't agree because you said what I thought is stupid, and wouldn't say why it was stupid. Never going to agree on anything unless we talk about it.

Again to clarify: We thought it was me vs kirac in semi final, so we played the semi-final (4-0 to me), and then we played the final (5-2 to me). I told you the results of these games and then you said "what was kira vs ara" in quarter-finals. Obviously we made an honest mistake here. Everybody who was online thought the real semi and the real final was being played, hence why people were congratulating me on my win.

You said we would have to play every match again. I said: hold on.. If kirac beats ara I have to replay the same semi final? And if I win against kirac again, I have to replay the same final?
To which you replied "yeah".
I said, and still believe that's totally unreasonable.
Again to clarify: If ara wins kirac, then I 100% will play ara in the semi. And if ara wins me, samuel 100% will play the final again because then we actually have a new semi, and a new final.
Sam then joined the conversation and said "playing the same final again would be ridiculous" then he had some time to think and said and I'm paraphrasing "playing the final was fun so if I have to replay the final (against kaz) I would play it until I have 4 wins and then resign". Which basically means he'll play the final (which was bo9) until it's possible for him to actually win the final, at which point he will resign. Aka replaying a final for fun, and not to win, because we already have a winner.

Oh and kirac saying "he knew it wasn't real and let me win" is just kirac being kirac. It's 100% a joke. He's trying his "pirate tactic" to steal the whole tourney. :D
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

_DavE_
Advanced Member

Post by _DavE_ »

At the end of the day, you guys made the mistake, an honest one it may (irrelevant imo, a mistake's a mistake) the reason why I want to just scrap those games is because I don't want the tournament to be decided on a match (Ara vs Kirac) that should have been played before the final and both semi finals. That is stupid.

Having said that, it's clear that you and Sam aren't going to agree with this despite the fact I organised and hosted the tournament.

Yeah - I'm well aware Kirac was joking around, it's Kirac lol.

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

hahahaha losers

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Sounds like bs to re-do the finals even if the same players will playing vs each other again.

_DavE_
Advanced Member

Post by _DavE_ »

Lightnessking. Nobody cares about your opinion.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

_DavE_ wrote:Lightnessking. Nobody cares about your opinion.
Just because you're a pathetic moron that once in history faked cancer to gain attention, doesn't mean 'nobody' cares about my opinion. Your reasoning for re-doing the finals is inefficient and retarded. This is not my opinion, it's a fact. No need to argue with facts since you can't change them.

_DavE_
Advanced Member

Post by _DavE_ »

Way to bring it down to a personal level.

And no, it is not a FACT. A fact is something you can prove. What you stated is YOUR opinion and nothing more. More to the point, for somebody who ISN'T even participating or involved in the tournament in any way shape or form, (and probably doesn't even know the full story regarding what happened) your opinion doesn't matter and is completely irrelevant.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't but into somebody else's discussion.

Yep, I once made a pretty horrendous mistake when I was younger and I have no problem with admitting that seeing as I have broad enough shoulders to admit when I've made a mistake and I'm in the wrong. It's not like I'm going to lose any sleep over somebody who has absolutely no idea what I'm like as a person.

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

Well Dave .... you were the first one to bring it down to a personal level when saying "Nobody cares about your opinion" lol, were you expecting Light to reply with kisses and roses?

With that being said .... I can understand Dave. After all he's been the one organizing this tournament and I can understand he may have gotten pissed by the way these final rounds have been delt. It's totally understandable he's gotten annoyed by it.

Still, it is too late now to replay the matches, what's happened happened, let's just take this as an example to learn from for the future.

_DavE_
Advanced Member

Post by _DavE_ »

I was referring to the personal insults. Nice to see you have my back Sam after all these years.

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

Well you weren't exactly kind either lol
And of course I have your back, I think you are making this to be a bigger deal than it is ....

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

In matter of fact, you can calculate the efficiency of your reasoning about replaying the games (which is 0). That part is a fact. That the reasoning is retarded, that's an opinion. So let's say it's partly an opinion, and partly a fact. And I don't care if I insulted you on a personal level, the same way you don't care about insulting me on a personal level. Let's keep it like that or don't insult each other at all, but please don't get butt-hurt when someone touched your feelings.

Besides if the discussion belonged to someone (Atleast, I think you implied that by saying it's not 'my' discussion.) then why is it on a semi-public forum?

Return to “Tournaments”