Jossos 2.0

If we have an opening and you want to be a Moderator, apply here.
Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Jossos 2.0

Post by Oldspice »

You must be known.
-Am I ever

You must be 18+

No morons
-I think I have matured over time and have proved that I can be responsible. of course that is for you to decide.

Let us know what times you are available.

Weekdays (excluding Thursday):
6:00am - 12:00pm GMT (I think that's right)
(6 hours/day)

Weekends+Thursdays:
8:00pm - 12:00pm GMT (I may be out during this time, but very heavily at the computer at these times).
(16 hours, my whole day on computer etc)

So i can watch the lobby when most people (and most mods) are at work, and on weekends/thursday, do all night monitoring (all day in australia, but many ppl live in US)

Tell us why you think you should be a Moderator.
-I can monitor the lobby while I do work, and sometimes I do it anyway to talk to people. The times above show my huge availability, and because of my bizarre timezone (australian) I can monitor the lobby when most other mods can not. I'm also on at the "dead time" with the least people, and at many other times. Too often moderators are offline and I can really help with this and maintain a good presence.

Also, I'm very good at getting ee set up and have helped uncountable ENGLISH SPEAKING newbies get set up and playing. (English is my native language)

Current admins will vote on you becoming a mod that's if we need another mod.
- cool

If you have done things to annoy the Moderators or Admins don't waste your time applying.
- I think we're all buds by now

PS: Almost forgot, I am developing programming skills, so Perhaps in future I can also help out with adding features to the lobby - something I'd love to do.
Last edited by Oldspice on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Re: Jossos 2.0

Post by Sexacutioner »

you know ive never liked you wtf
you like to start arguments even though they arent there
and i fuckin hate you
all that aside, if you would fuckin grow up you would be a big help to the community
you just have to act like a mid player all the fuckin time and this is the main reason i hate you, not because the way you play or how good you are, but you have a fucked up atitude

if by some miraculous means you could curb everything that you are, person wise, then you would be a good mod, but your a complete dick lol
and apparently thats why bin was removed >.<

just to make it clear, i dont hate you as a player, just as a human :P

but alas youve done to much flaming to EVERYONE because of your nature
if you could show respect to everyone for a period of time then i would actually support you

you wasnt such a bad guy when you first started and thats why i let you in my games back then and you tried your hardest and listened to critisism
i do of course still hate you though as of the moment
,,l,, -.- ,,l,,

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

Sexacutioner wrote:you know ive never liked you wtf
you like to start arguments even though they arent there
and i fuckin hate you
all that aside, if you would fuckin grow up you would be a big help to the community
you just have to act like a mid player all the fuckin time and this is the main reason i hate you, not because the way you play or how good you are, but you have a fucked up atitude

if by some miraculous means you could curb everything that you are, person wise, then you would be a good mod, but your a complete dick lol
and apparently thats why bin was removed >.<

just to make it clear, i dont hate you as a player, just as a human :P

but alas youve done to much flaming to EVERYONE because of your nature
if you could show respect to everyone for a period of time then i would actually support you

you wasnt such a bad guy when you first started and thats why i let you in my games back then and you tried your hardest and listened to critisism
i do of course still hate you though as of the moment
,,l,, -.- ,,l,,
Ugh I know you and Kaz feel the same way. I love the acrobatics you have to perform with your wording to make it sound like I'm just a huge menace to the lobby, but it's only really like 3 mods and 2 players that really feel this way towards me. I usually play quite peacefully, and insults are minimal, only usually directed at certain players in self defence (an attitude that will definately not persist as mod, as there's a standard to be had, but as a reg player I think I have a right to talk back) - such as kaz harassing me relentlessly without a hope of being blocked. He's stopped since I filed a complaint, so I guess that's a plus, But turned down my peace offering - If i recall he said something like "you're a piece of shit I don't care about you".

Just saying, if he's mod...

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

i really have no idea who kaz is and from wha ti saw you started it but he shoulndt have continued it but then again you were askin for it

but you know i would have never done anything tward you that wasnt warranted

i lost recognition of eec lobby about 12 years ago, the last one i played regualrly with was lucitan warrior which you know nothing of because he was well before your time

and i dont need acrobatics to preform what im getting across
youve always been a good player your just a mid dick stuck in pre
you and ice would have got along perfectly
maybe im just old

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

Sexacutioner wrote:i really have no idea who kaz is and from wha ti saw you started it but he shoulndt have continued it but then again you were askin for it

but you know i would have never done anything tward you that wasnt warranted

i lost recognition of eec lobby about 12 years ago, the last one i played regualrly with was lucitan warrior which you know nothing of because he was well before your time

and i dont need acrobatics to preform what im getting across
youve always been a good player your just a mid dick stuck in pre
you and ice would have got along perfectly
maybe im just old
- See, kaz did start it. The assumptions you make are unwarranted.

- I never said you did anything bad against me, you are actually pretty cool about it, except now for some reason.

- Uhh yes you need to twist a lot of words to give the idea that I'm this raging menace, and it's just not true. We just happen to have a history and you're still sour about it.

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

Good luck jossos :)

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Oldspice wrote:such as kaz harassing me relentlessly without a hope of being blocked. He's stopped since I filed a complaint, so I guess that's a plus, But turned down my peace offering - If i recall he said something like "you're a piece of shit I don't care about you".

Just saying, if he's mod...
I've already stated in the "Report Abuse" post you made about me that I did not take your peace offer seriously because it was like (literally) 3 seconds after you said some bullshit line to offend me.
Since I didn't take it seriously I first said something like "say please" and then followed up with "I don't really care about you and you're a piece of shit" when you didn't say please. Again, it was all a joke.

You had your say on in the "Report Abuse" post, so cut the crap like "he relentlessly harassed me" and saying shit like "just saying, if he's a mod....".
I respect that you want me "on ignore" but you can't keep saying bs about me and expect me not to defend myself.

BTW
Since I now know you were serious and all.. I'll happily make peace and move on, just so you know.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

Hey how about you lot grow up and stop your flame war no matter who started? Or at least keep it in one topic instead of fighting it out all over the forum
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

hey how about it was all just a joke and I already told him to do it on the other topic.. Thanks for really helpful words-.-
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

Shut up Pelie :p this is as good as facebook fights. Keep going guys

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

Arntzen wrote:BTW
Since I now know you were serious and all.. I'll happily make peace and move on, just so you know.
Then we are now friends.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

dang jossos lost to kazter in pre2s???????????????????????????? lmfao he doesnt deserve to be mod ((l0ser))

Return to “Apply To Be a Moderator”