Neo-EE

Staff will post any new announcements in this forum, which can be discussed by other users.
Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Neo-EE

Post by Arntzen »

Islands players activity has gone up and down (at least the last two years, when I've been active part of the setting). I doubt p2n island has died, or will die.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

phoenix
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Does anyone have any idea how much longer this is going to be down? Why is noone on to tell us these things?

Coolosity
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Coolosity

Post by Coolosity »

What is the big advertised thing you are talking about? Also, I wish I could go on and play a couple mid games or pre in AOC, but oh well.

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

pho just read what jodo said: Its up to omega and ghost to reestablish the server or however it works. And he Jodo said he is trying to contact them.
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

phoenix
Global Moderator

Post by phoenix »

OK gurke, I just saw what he said. My solution to this issue is to assign a server that is completely independent of the one that hosts Neo-ee and make it control save ee so we have a place to go to continue our life wasting habit. I'm getting ee withdrawals, and its causing me to spend more time with my wife. :o
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anchorman
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: anchorman

Post by anchorman »

If phoenix is having withdrawals I can only imagine what fred is going through. dino is probably getting beaten

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

You cannot just return to Save-EE without some further patching. Due to CD-Key checks, you arent even able to host DC games as long as NeoEE is not running. Go, try it out.

Phoenix, your solution is overall trash and I will remember to never ask you in future for any tipps or help at all since they are worthless. NeoEE and Save-EE servers were separated before (when Indica generously hosted a server for us) but due to cost effectiveness we merged them together. This is the last time I will tell you: the reason for this downtime is not because NeoEE runs on the server or not. The reason is malware. Go flame those bastards that implemented them.
I already checked counter-measurements together with Omega that such will never happen so easily again. Omega will try to do what he can as fast as possible whenever Ghost is ready.
And finally: the time of Save-EE Lobby Client is over, get over it. I was offering Obama my help in merging NeoEE Lobby and Save-EE Lobby (shared user lists and chat in a easy-to-access API for example) together, but as usual neither him nor anybody else came forward to actually do something. I promised that I oblige anybody that is willing to help enlarging our EE community (like combining the lobbies, creating an interactive websites with clan profiles, smurf detector etc.). But my work capacities are limited to the NeoEE server.

What I am expecting and hoping is that Ghost and Omega will do it before the weekend. It's all about them.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

RIP EE, NEVER FORGOTTEN, i feel sorry for anchorman as this is his mere way of going on with life, without ee he might commit suicide please ghost or omega fix this as soon as you can as i know you dont want that on your conscience, EAT SHIT NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT DIE

Miri
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Miri

Post by Miri »

GUYS COME PLAY STARCRAFT 2. WE CAN HAVE LOADS OF FUN THERE RATHER THAN KILLING A FEW CITIZENS WITH SOME UGLY CLUBMANS. THIS GAME IS DEAD, THERE IS NO FUTURE. SC2 ALL DE WAY. PROTOSS OP.
Black Star wrote: And for the record: tell me any pre player that left EE? Some islands players left, but thats only like 3 or 4 and yes, aoc died completly. Hate to say it, but light is right that all other setts became more active and all in all its way more bout actually playing, while Save EE was mostly bout chat and being afk waiting 3 hours for a game. And whenever i came on Neo EE i could have pre games and additionally playing some other setts, if i host them up (mostly 1v1, 2v2 but thats ok). In the last days of save-EE people were leaving already. The only thing neo ee killed by now is Islands f11 60.
Nah bro. Pre died out also. Noobie fire decided to quit. Water came back for 1 week but decides to quit again realizing how shitty he became after a 1 year break (HE WENT 0-6 AGAINST WARTER HUEHUEHUE). Earth is no more. wind sucks also. When i first started in november 2012 I thought AOE was the best clan ever. Turns out to be a nigger infested clan with some horrible players that still suck after playing for 5+ years. As for the others Bada/dexter/cowboy/fag dance/atma are all trash. The only decent one left is lancelot5 but he has some weird mental problem so he doesnt count. That pretty much sums it all up. The pre competition is no more considering i beat all of the listed players above easily np. the set that once dominated ee has died out. GG no re. Rip EE. BYE BYE KAZTER, MINTBERRYCRUNCHY, LIFELESSKING, CHUCKY, [-ts-] tricky, FAITH, AND GURKE GURKE

IF U DECIDE TO PLAY STARCRAFT 2. ADD ME
Character name: Miyuki
Character code: 313

sporaTiK
Intermediate Member

Post by sporaTiK »

I send my appreciation to you Jodocus along with omega, ghost, and all other contributors. I support neoEE and believe it to be better than the save-ee lobby (especially its potential). Keep up the good work!

phoenix
Global Moderator

Post by phoenix »

I send my appreciation to you Jodocus along with omega, ghost, and all other contributors. I support neoEE and believe it to be better than the save-ee lobby (especially its potential). Keep up the good work!

OMG you kiss ass with the best of them spora :D . As for you jodocus, I dont see you explaining yourself in clear english until your last rant.

And as for you not asking for my suggestions, I gave one very important one early on, and you gnored it. So nothing is new there. Please, don't come on here after now losing over half the players with this new lobby and tell me that you know any better. Until I see equal or better number of players coming to the lobby vs what save ee had, then you have no credibility and the lobby thus far has become a dismal failure.
Now, I've offered any services or equipment I can as per what I said in my early posts, if you don't need anything then just say "Thanks for the offer phoenix, we don't need anything at the moment." Thats all I want to see JODOCUS. Not your babble.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

Miri wrote:GUYS COME PLAY STARCRAFT 2. WE CAN HAVE LOADS OF FUN THERE RATHER THAN KILLING A FEW CITIZENS WITH SOME UGLY CLUBMANS. THIS GAME IS DEAD, THERE IS NO FUTURE. SC2 ALL DE WAY. PROTOSS OP.
Black Star wrote: And for the record: tell me any pre player that left EE? Some islands players left, but thats only like 3 or 4 and yes, aoc died completly. Hate to say it, but light is right that all other setts became more active and all in all its way more bout actually playing, while Save EE was mostly bout chat and being afk waiting 3 hours for a game. And whenever i came on Neo EE i could have pre games and additionally playing some other setts, if i host them up (mostly 1v1, 2v2 but thats ok). In the last days of save-EE people were leaving already. The only thing neo ee killed by now is Islands f11 60.
Nah bro. Pre died out also. Noobie fire decided to quit. Water came back for 1 week but decides to quit again realizing how shitty he became after a 1 year break (HE WENT 0-6 AGAINST WARTER HUEHUEHUE). Earth is no more. wind sucks also. When i first started in november 2012 I thought AOE was the best clan ever.
Turns out to be a nigger infested clan with some horrible players that still suck after playing for 5+ years
. As for the others Bada/dexter/cowboy/fag dance/atma are all trash. The only decent one left is lancelot5 but he has some weird mental problem so he doesnt count. That pretty much sums it all up. The pre competition is no more considering i beat all of the listed players above easily np. the set that once dominated ee has died out. GG no re. Rip EE. BYE BYE KAZTER, MINTBERRYCRUNCHY, LIFELESSKING, CHUCKY, [-ts-] tricky, FAITH, AND GURKE GURKE

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Miri wrote:GUYS COME PLAY STARCRAFT 2. WE CAN HAVE LOADS OF FUN THERE RATHER THAN KILLING A FEW CITIZENS WITH SOME UGLY CLUBMANS. THIS GAME IS DEAD, THERE IS NO FUTURE. SC2 ALL DE WAY. PROTOSS OP.

Nah bro. Pre died out also. Noobie fire decided to quit. Water came back for 1 week but decides to quit again realizing how shitty he became after a 1 year break (HE WENT 0-6 AGAINST WARTER HUEHUEHUE). Earth is no more. wind sucks also. When i first started in november 2012 I thought AOE was the best clan ever. Turns out to be a nigger infested clan with some horrible players that still suck after playing for 5+ years. As for the others Bada/dexter/cowboy/fag dance/atma are all trash. The only decent one left is lancelot5 but he has some weird mental problem so he doesnt count. That pretty much sums it all up. The pre competition is no more considering i beat all of the listed players above easily np. the set that once dominated ee has died out. GG no re. Rip EE. BYE BYE KAZTER, MINTBERRYCRUNCHY, LIFELESSKING, CHUCKY, [-ts-] tricky, FAITH, AND GURKE GURKE

Obviously noob if saying protoss OP :\.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Miri wrote:When i first started in november 2012
:mrgreen:
RIP most honorable and trustworthy opponent in EE history.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

Korean leaves EE After getting beaten up to often by Dog and fredflint. RIP
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

Return to “Announcements”