Neo-EE

Staff will post any new announcements in this forum, which can be discussed by other users.
snupi
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: ugug

Re: Neo-EE

Post by snupi »

hello,

i have windows 7 and have downloaded "NeoEE Beta Patch" from the website on the starting post.
i used the installation program and express installation (top one).
the installation succeeds.
i can startup eec, make an account and join the lobby. (4 afk people online no games to test)

however, i cannot even start up ee-aoc anymore.
the game crashes before loading into the starting cinema with message: program is no more working, a program has prevented the programs correct opperation.

i deinstall the neoee beta patch: error remains (cannot start aoc).

i re-install the neoee beta patch, this time with custom installation: i check the box "add patch to aoc" and insert the correct filepath of the game. installation succeeds.
but the error remains (cannot start aoc).

please help. what should i do?
i have not reinstalled ee-aoc or any game files yet.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yeah, same thing happened to me but I was able to start AoC ONCE after the install. Not sure what it is since I double checked all the registry settings. Uninstalling the original AoC doesn't do anything either. After that, it won't reinstall. Haven't had a chance to look into it further.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Jodocus_
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus_ »

Your error message sounds like some anti-Virus program blocks off your EE-AOC. Make sure that this won't happen.

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

it wasnt blocked before and i whitelisted it now and still it crashs at start.
seems like some new problem may have destroyed my aoc :(

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

Dunno why you whine bout it.... aoc is crap :D :P
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

RealForce
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: RealForce

Post by RealForce »

hello all

Please try to contact me So I can see what is the error exactly ,and we will do fix it in later installer
You should run Empire Earth before Art of Conquest
Since installer is going to delete registry keys .
____

You can contact me through Save EE or through my email realforce212@gmail.com
or maybe check your game directories if any file missed...

RealForce
NeoEE Developer

Post by RealForce »

Ghost wrote:Yeah, same thing happened to me but I was able to start AoC ONCE after the install. Not sure what it is since I double checked all the registry settings. Uninstalling the original AoC doesn't do anything either. After that, it won't reinstall. Haven't had a chance to look into it further.
I think ,I got the reason of error exactly

AOC is still running in proccess because ur way of closing it was wrong ,the proccess should be closed then try again..

RealForce
NeoEE Developer

Post by RealForce »

snupi wrote:hello,

i have windows 7 and have downloaded "NeoEE Beta Patch" from the website on the starting post.
i used the installation program and express installation (top one).
the installation succeeds.
i can startup eec, make an account and join the lobby. (4 afk people online no games to test)

however, i cannot even start up ee-aoc anymore.
the game crashes before loading into the starting cinema with message: program is no more working, a program has prevented the programs correct opperation.

i deinstall the neoee beta patch: error remains (cannot start aoc).

i re-install the neoee beta patch, this time with custom installation: i check the box "add patch to aoc" and insert the correct filepath of the game. installation succeeds.
but the error remains (cannot start aoc).

please help. what should i do?
i have not reinstalled ee-aoc or any game files yet.
go to C:/NeoEE/ delete the folder AOC, Unistall NeoEE, install it back..Then everything should go very well...Let me know if it solved ur problem

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

go to C:/NeoEE/ delete the folder AOC, Unistall NeoEE, install it back..Then everything should go very well...Let me know if it solved ur problem
thank you for your help but it did not solve my problem.
there is no NeoEE directory on my c disk and also no on my d, e, f or any other disk and i could not find anything called "neoEE" on my entire pc aside from the installer which is named NeoEE.msi

edit for new problem:
now there are some people online on eec, but i cannot join any games because the game version does not match the game version of the host. (i have latest neo-ee patch on eec).

Jodocus_
Intermediate Member

Post by Jodocus_ »

Completely uninstall anything connected with Empire Earth. Download the latest patch. Disable your Anti-Virus program. Install Empire Earth. Install the patch. Enable your anti-virus program again. And finally: post if something changed.

RealForce
NeoEE Developer

Post by RealForce »

snupi wrote:
thank you for your help but it did not solve my problem.
there is no NeoEE directory on my c disk and also no on my d, e, f or any other disk and i could not find anything called "neoEE" on my entire pc aside from the installer which is named NeoEE.msi

edit for new problem:
now there are some people online on eec, but i cannot join any games because the game version does not match the game version of the host. (i have latest neo-ee patch on eec).
please contact me in Save EE ,I will keep waiting you,If not there or no answers just be patient and keep waiting
regards

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

hi,

sorry for leaving so abruptly (i had an emergency).

however, i have solved my problem thanks to the instructions by jodocus.
i will now explicate what i have done to make aoc work (which appearently more users have problem with).

1) uninstall neo-ee, uninstall aoc, uninstall eec, delete all datafiles left on system.
2) download new eec and aoc (if not already done) and installed the first versions of eec and then aoc (without any patches and updates).
3) patch everything with lobbyclient.exe from omega
4) install neo-ee patch from the neo-ee.net website (manual selection of game directory, it somehow fails to autodetect it)

and i could start up aoc and join the new lobby and play games.

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer

Post by Jodocus »

Hello guys! I regret to say that all services are offline at the moment (both Save-EE and NeoEE including its website). The system got compromised by a worm abusing it for DDoS attacks. I just checked the databases, there have been no unauthorized accesses to the it (yet); however, I would recommend you to change your password (especially if you used the same one elsewhere) as soon as the service is back up.

Sorry for the inconveniences!

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Is the mailadress stolen aswell? If so.. I might have a problem..... lol
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer

Post by Jodocus »

I told you the database is safe. No data have been copied from it. The database can't be accessed at the moment.

Return to “Announcements”