I quit moderating.

Staff will post any new announcements in this forum, which can be discussed by other users.
P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: I quit moderating.

Post by P-51 »

Ju$hE wrote:
Fortunately you have me, P-51, to counter the inexperienced and unqualified ambitions of Joosh. Whose underdeveloped schemes shall lead Save-EE into a spiraling downward path of pain and misery. Vote for me! As I shall restore sanity to our beloved homes.
I, Jushe, am wiser than my unqualified opponent P-51. If elected, I shall restore the Republic and the Empire Earth community back to its former glory! My opponent P-51 only brings you empty promises! P-51 promises to restore your sanity, he can do no such thing! P-51 will only bring slavery and death! Only I, Jushe, can revive the Republic. A Vote for me is a vote for freedom!

Ad paid for the Vote for Jushe campaign
This man, Joosh, is a filthy vagabond who possesses nothing but deceit and depravity. His attempts to mollify the masses with his mischievous and maniacal muckraking is an impotent mass of infected enervation. This nattering nabob of negativism should be rejected as the false and fallacious vermin that he truly is.

Only the truth shall prevail! And that truth will come to you in the form of P-51. The Wïsdom of his excellence shall show itself to be the beacon of destiny that guides the future of EE into its final days of glory. Vote for P-51 and the maximization of your future gains will be ensured.

diggers
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Diggers

Post by diggers »

P-51 wrote:Fortunately you have me, P-51, to counter the inexperienced and unqualified ambitions of Joosh. Whose underdeveloped schemes shall lead Save-EE into a spiraling downward path of pain and misery. Vote for me! As I shall restore sanity to our beloved homes.
I, Diggers, Second the master P-51 into the running

Ju$hE
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: Jushe777

Post by Ju$hE »

This man, Joosh, is a filthy vagabond who possesses nothing but deceit and depravity. His attempts to mollify the masses with his mischievous and maniacal muckraking is an impotent mass of infected enervation. This nattering nabob of negativism should be rejected as the false and fallacious vermin that he truly is.

Only the truth shall prevail! And that truth will come to you in the form of P-51. The Wïsdom of his excellence shall show itself to be the beacon of destiny that guides the future of EE into its final days of glory. Vote for P-51 and the maximization of your future gains will be ensured.
P-51 has stated that I am "deceitful" this accusation is false, his every breath speaks deception! I speak the truth, my intentions are to restore the order of the realm and revive the Republic. My opponent, P-51 only wants to establish a totalitarian dictatorship and destroy the working middle class!

If elected as moderator, I shall ensure everyone enjoys Liberty and Freedom! A Constitution, for the people, by the people shall be written. A Bill of rights will be created for all EE players alike, big or small. P-51 makes no such promises, he states that he is wise; well I say to you, any man who claims he is wise is a fool! P-51 shall bring glory only for himself, he has no intentions to better the foundations of Empire Earth community! A Vote for Jushe is a Vote for Freedom. Choose Freedom.

This Ad is paid by the Vote for Jushe Freedom Campaign

Nicoly
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Nicoly

Post by Nicoly »

Yeah! Down with the P-51! Up with the Jushe Freedom! Jushe is the one true mod! P-51 would only bring hate and deceit to the ee lobby!

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

moo is the one and only mod or Mythos o_______O
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

This topic is over one year and two months old. Time for it to die. New topics can be started in areas more appropriate to them.

Locked.

Return to “Announcements”