Staff Changes

Staff will post any new announcements in this forum, which can be discussed by other users.
Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Staff Changes

Post by Omega »

Slipknot is no longer a moderator. He is simply not active enough on this lobby.

Simple Faith is no longer a probationary moderator, and has been removed from the staff.

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Re: Staff Changes

Post by Oldspice »

woa, faith was an awesome moderator and he always took care of the lobby. it's lightnessking u need to get rid of

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

apperently i threatened to hack people and shit

DrHouseMd
Banned
Lobby Username: DrHouseMd

Post by DrHouseMd »

Wow they got rid of the two moderators that actually gave a shit. Simple faith actually gave me EE. Hes done more for this game than anyone else. What has omega and ghost done? Post on forums and log on once in a while. Amazing. So glad I dont play on lobby anymore and its prolly why literally everyone moved to Game Ranger.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

lol? u kidding?
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

slip aint logged on lobby for long time house so no point of him being a mod of the lobby
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

AEnima
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: AEnema

Post by AEnima »

Doing stuff for people and deserving to be a moderator are not one in the same. You shouldn't automatically be qualified to be a moderator for random acts like that. I.E. Just because you're the best programmer in the world doesn't mean you deserve to be a manager at Microsoft.

DrHouseMd
Banned
Lobby Username: DrHouseMd

Post by DrHouseMd »

So you log on lobby, and u keep you're moderator rights? Awesome. Glad thats the only job requirements.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

DrHouseMd wrote:So you log on lobby, and u keep you're moderator rights? Awesome. Glad thats the only job requirements.
Huh? Where are you talking about! :P
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

AEnima
Intermediate Member

Post by AEnima »

DrHouseMd wrote:So you log on lobby, and u keep you're moderator rights? Awesome. Glad thats the only job requirements.
No, that's actually not what it should be at all, which is why it makes no sense (imo) for people like Lightness to be mod.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

AEnima wrote:
No, that's actually not what it should be at all, which is why it makes no sense (imo) for people like Lightness to be mod.
Just because your personal hate on me (which is caused by your stupidness i.m.o.) doesn't mean people like me shouldn't be a moderator. It's the same as saying [custom person here] can't be an [custom job here] because I don't like him. (Unless you're the custom person's boss and there's no cooperation between you and the custom person.)
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

AEnima
Intermediate Member

Post by AEnima »

Lol? It has literally nothing to do with the fact that I don't like you. I have litearlly no idea who you are, and I've never met you until like a week ago. And already it's blatantly obvious that you are unfit for anything that involves thinking something more complex than a 12 year old's mind is capable of handling.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Faith removed because other than helping people with technical issues (something he did fairly well), he was not moderator material.

Slipknot was removed because he hasn't logged in for AGES, either to here or to the forum, and didn't let anyone know he'd be MIA for awhile. Logging in isn't the only requirement to stay a moderator, or even a requirement at all. It's just pretty hard to do anything that merits staying a moderator if you're not involved with the lobby or the forum AT ALL. He could probably get his moderator status back if he were actively involved with the lobby again, because overall he was a good moderator.

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

i missed faith mod he helped me host, find my dog AND pick up women, FIND ME ONE GOOD MOD TO HELP ME NOW... omg

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

Faith abused his moderator privileges and is just in general one of the most annoying trolls I've ever encountered.

Return to “Announcements”