Staff Changes

Staff will post any new announcements in this forum, which can be discussed by other users.
Olinja
Intermediate Member

Re: Staff Changes

Post by Olinja »

Elite wrote:Faith abused his moderator privileges and is just in general one of the most annoying trolls I've ever encountered.
Whats the definition on troll? -wiki's take. pls inform yourself

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".

While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

^ Stop trolling.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

please create a new forum thread where we can post things directly from wikipedia and actively out-dictionary each other in relevance
mhm?!?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

tool wrote:please create a new forum thread where we can post things directly from wikipedia and actively out-dictionary each other in relevance
+1 :) Nice comment hehehe.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

Shut up Olinja. Everyone knows you're one of faith's lackeys.

Fraktardo
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: King Noobachadnezzar

Post by Fraktardo »

I volunteer to replace these mods.

Guys, I do this only out of my sense of duty to give something back.

I'm sure we could discuss this for hours, but honestly we have more important things to worry about, I can start tomorrow morning.
"fortune favors the butt pickers"

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

a kulak cinderella story, beautiful
mhm?!?

Fraktardo
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: King Noobachadnezzar

Post by Fraktardo »

If you are implying in some way that I am affiliated with the blood-sucking leech oppressor Kulak calss you are sorely mistaken. As mod I will hold weekly soviets where the workers and players will openly voice their opinion and decisions will be reached by group consensus. The lobby will fall into the hands of the people who sustain it and give it life (the every day players.) While the humiliating, mind degrading, self-righteous rule of exploitation carried out by the admins and their lap dog mods will cease forever. Power to the people!!!
"fortune favors the butt pickers"

Return to “Announcements”