Upcomming 2.0.0.5 patch

Staff will post any new announcements in this forum, which can be discussed by other users.
sporaTiK
Intermediate Member

Re: Upcomming 2.0.0.5 patch

Post by sporaTiK »

Hey Guys,
I haven't been on EE for almost a year and cannot login. Has this leviathan patch been released and if so can you send a link please... i can't find it anywhere in the forum. Thank you!
-Your neighborhood spora

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Hey spora. Welcome back! Yeah the patch is out. I left you a clue:
spora.jpg
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I can't find it.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

ill be on for some games spora! see ya there!

sporaTiK
Intermediate Member

Post by sporaTiK »

Sick! Can't believe I missed that kaz, lol! Thanks for the help. Hey Slip, glad you are still playing from time to time. I'll try dl'ing and getting on this weekend!

sporaTiK
Intermediate Member

Post by sporaTiK »

Hey Guys,
I posted this to the support email but thought i may as well post it here too in case this issue has been seen before and is an easy fix.

I tried to download the new patch and got an error from windows and Mcafee (see attached picture). I contacted mcafee's support team and they could not figure it out. They turned off firewalls and excluded the NEOEE.msi file from the "block" list. However the windows error kept popping up and with it, the mcafee quarantine message. The mcafee guy said he did all that he could do so the problem may be on our side? Image

***note: image isn't posting in its entirety.... there is also a message saying mcafee is quarantining the file**

I'm not sure if you have had this issue before?

I'm on a PC running Windows 10.

Also important to note... I do not have EEC nor AOC installed on my pc. I wasn't sure if this download was only a patch or a full EE packaged download. I figured it was a full package to make it easy for computer noobs like me. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Thank you,
Sporatik

ApoCalypse-Jensen
Basic Member
Lobby Username: נєиѕєи

Post by ApoCalypse-Jensen »

sporaTiK wrote:Hey Guys,
I posted this to the support email but thought i may as well post it here too in case this issue has been seen before and is an easy fix.

I tried to download the new patch and got an error from windows and Mcafee (see attached picture). I contacted mcafee's support team and they could not figure it out. They turned off firewalls and excluded the NEOEE.msi file from the "block" list. However the windows error kept popping up and with it, the mcafee quarantine message. The mcafee guy said he did all that he could do so the problem may be on our side? Image

***note: image isn't posting in its entirety.... there is also a message saying mcafee is quarantining the file**

I'm not sure if you have had this issue before?

I'm on a PC running Windows 10.

Also important to note... I do not have EEC nor AOC installed on my pc. I wasn't sure if this download was only a patch or a full EE packaged download. I figured it was a full package to make it easy for computer noobs like me. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Thank you,
Sporatik

If you post this On Save-ee Support section you gonna get quicker Reply

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Turn off your anti-virus program -> download it, install it and the turn anti-virus program back on.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

or even better; deinstall mcaffee :D
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Announcements”