Suggestion

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
Draco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Ðracø™

Suggestion

Post by Draco »

As moderators & admins. Quit fueling flame post and do your job to maintain a civil classy atsmospere on your website because it is the portal in which many will find out bout what's going on in empire earth.

If they see all the hoop la going on in the empire earth discussion, they would assume we are all 12-20 years old again having a bitch fest.

Thanks

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Suggestion

Post by lightnessking. »

That'll never happen ^_^.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

I see your point. Thing is forum was almost dead with 1-2 posts per day before I opened that best player of all time topic which fueled alot of flaming - and activity, like previus topics has done before. I am of different opinion than you regarding whether how it makes us look.

I think it's a healthy thing that people still care, and people are active on EE. Much of the enjoyment on EE has been the stupid wars between players all claiming they're better than each other and start flaming each other. I dont think the tone on this forum is too harsh, and the important serious topics are kept clean from otherwise stupid discussions. One of the worries I had with becoming a moderator was I could no longer fully express my opinions on the forums. I have let go a little bit but Im still keeping back. I could keep back even more if this was something the admins said to me.

Anyway I don't know what the generel picture on this matter is in EE, but this is my opinion, and if Im not allowed to be a little colorful on this forum you can have my resignation.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

I agree with u nemo 110%. It's jus the community is getting worse. The moderators are being civil. But te public is getting a little to boaterus even for a shit talker like me.

And I belive it does spark new flames and desire to get involved but there are more positive ways then beating a all read dead horse

Edit : moderators need to start moderating and start deleting shit or moving it to correct board.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

man draco can u use a other language i know?, sry its sound like a little bit gay, but man iam love also gay, iam never rasist, but grrrrr, i love sayed on point or iam a insects??????

edit: hwat i mean, ur speaking is like(sounds) dont touch me, so i dont touch u, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

Tu madre Es puta

Now I will never reply to you agian

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

eeralf_ wrote:man draco can u use a other language i know?, sry its sound like a little bit gay, but man iam love also gay, iam never rasist, but grrrrr, i love sayed on point or iam a insects??????

edit: hwat i mean, ur speaking is like(sounds) dont touch me, so i dont touch u, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
prooooooost herr lagger ^^
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

Draco wrote:As moderators & admins. Quit fueling flame post and do your job to maintain a civil classy atsmospere on your website because it is the portal in which many will find out bout what's going on in empire earth.

If they see all the hoop la going on in the empire earth discussion, they would assume we are all 12-20 years old again having a bitch fest.

Thanks
u are a faggot. its the internet put up with it or gtfo. the shit talking is part of the atmosphere take it away and the game is dead.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”