Fair plains map

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Re: Fair plains map

Post by Elite »

I'm pretty sure this whole discussion happened like 2 years ago when omega was releasing patches for AoC that fucked with civ power costs and unit stats. I'm a purist, I think the game is fine as it is; ya sometimes you get screwed by your map but unless you are playing a serious competition or something it doesn't really map; everyone gets a shitty map sooner or later. Just because none of you assholes will play mod or mid on aoc anymore does not mean we should just balance the game for pre...

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

Elite, I'm just talking about another new map that's almost a mimic of plains except deliberately balanced. U don't have to play it if u dislike it, coz i know setts that aren't pre are less determined by maps specially with farms and different play style that is sometimes map independent.

In regards to the civ powers, if they bother any other setting then I say leave em as they are. Otherwise, if they just get used in pre, which I know is the case for pathfinding (tho it is rarely used in mid aswell), then they should be tweaked for the people actually using them.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Oldspice wrote:There's no tribs u retards. Ur prolly jus playing gay ranger in which case your opinion doesn't matter.
You're the retard atm for reading shit wrong. I clearly said "(Imagine if you bring back tributes, it would be even more overpowered.)" which goes for the Metallurgy part.

And the discussion continued on that.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

lightnessking wrote:
Oldspice wrote:There's no tribs u retards. Ur prolly jus playing gay ranger in which case your opinion doesn't matter.
You're the retard atm for reading shit wrong. I clearly said "(Imagine if you bring back tributes, it would be even more overpowered.)" which goes for the Metallurgy part.

And the discussion continued on that.
why the fuck would you want tribs back?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Still didn't read what I said huh? I said it was overpowered already, IMAGINE WITH tributes.

And no I don't want tributes back.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Tributes back p10x.

Jack1st
Novice Member

Post by Jack1st »

why wanna make things easier?any step that brings us closer to x-map gets us closer to boredem

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

This has nothing to do with "making it easier" it has to do with "making it fair".
Btw same thing goes for 4v4 medit map on eec. A pocket without hippo/hunt = gg.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

Like I said before, I've never actually seen that happen. Also, if your map really is that terrible, you can always just drop and force a restart, or fake a comp crash.

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

Kazter wrote:How is metarush more OP with tributes? How is metarush OP at all?

Without tributes, a eec civ can have a nonstop sword production and uppgrade attack asap. With tributes U can uppgrade speed/hp asap aswell. Only way for a rush to be faster is with 4 rax, something no one makes.
This was actaully a popular choice for eC Nevermind

I'm aware its an old post, but just so you knew, it did work for some, i think he may of actaully used 4 barracks rush too not sure.

ben45
Basic Member
Lobby Username: y?

Post by ben45 »

lol herik shut the fuck up no idiot would be 4 rax's on a swordrush :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: , it works agasint noobs that is all_____________________________________ how dafuq u know about any player anyway 2 year veteran ?????????????? looool

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

2 years? troll more man. haha, and lol im pretty sure if whole team tribs the mineral they arent using 4 barracks would work enough for you to destroy wing, and like i said i can't remember if he did 3-4. but ok, been playing for 6-7 fyi, keep hiding bhind your smurf name. faggot

ben45
Basic Member
Lobby Username: y?

Post by ben45 »

5-6 on single player dont countt LOL

(fyi you were never on seirra lobby)

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »