Fair plains map

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Re: Fair plains map

Post by herik »

your right i was on serriar server for 2 1/2 years my bad man. You must really be bored, foruming on a game that you don't even play anymore.

ben45
Basic Member
Lobby Username: y?

Post by ben45 »

LOLLL, hahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahah, do you even know how to send a warn?, oooopsie, anyone with any logic knows your attempting to lie , let me fling questions at you to see who wins

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

why would I lie when your the one trolling? questions = wins? wtf. get off your high horse faggot

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

herik wrote:
Kazter wrote:How is metarush more OP with tributes? How is metarush OP at all?

Without tributes, a eec civ can have a nonstop sword production and uppgrade attack asap. With tributes U can uppgrade speed/hp asap aswell. Only way for a rush to be faster is with 4 rax, something no one makes.
This was actaully a popular choice for eC Nevermind
And arseofwar, and julieta, and phoenix, and..., and..., and...
Meta pocket rushing was quite powerfull back then. Rushing with 11 clubs instead of 4 (no not 12 since you gotta pay tribute costs.)
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

ben45
Basic Member

Post by ben45 »

herik wrote:why would I lie when your the one trolling? questions = wins? wtf. get off your high horse faggot
dusks cav rush civ, kurts sword boom civ, pyros sword boom, any civs???? pinkys??????? know anything?? what was pyro famous for?

what was kurt known for?
lots of other people lool but these 2 had some lauguahble ones

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

It's interesting actually, coz me and kurt actually had an arguement at one point, saying that i was noob etc, we 1v1, his cav vs my swords, i won. I know he wasn't as good as he use to be, but lets face it he had gotten mostly up to speed. But he was famous for his cav. (My swords vs his swords) I also won.
Pyro, I found he was good at everything, but he mostly shone as cav pock very reliable etc.
Dusk never rushed agasint me, i saw him mostly interested in a booming or a sliding civ.
Pinky was a very good boomer i remember him liking swords and trebs a lot. Of course there was instances when he would get xbow. but he was mostly a fan of just pushing with exp/trebs and swords. although my mind may be wrong coz i havent played with him for 3-4 years

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

ben45 wrote:
herik wrote:why would I lie when your the one trolling? questions = wins? wtf. get off your high horse faggot
dusks cav rush civ, kurts sword boom civ, pyros sword boom, any civs???? pinkys??????? know anything?? what was pyro famous for?

what was kurt known for?
lots of other people lool but these 2 had some lauguahble ones
By the times you've used every1's tribs, most likely a load woulda come in or you can just force the iron in.

ben45
Basic Member

Post by ben45 »

herik wrote:It's interesting actually, coz me and kurt actually had an arguement at one point, saying that i was noob etc, we 1v1, his cav vs my swords, i won. I know he wasn't as good as he use to be, but lets face it he had gotten mostly up to speed. But he was famous for his cav. (My swords vs his swords) I also won.
Pyro, I found he was good at everything, but he mostly shone as cav pock very reliable etc.
Dusk never rushed agasint me, i saw him mostly interested in a booming or a sliding civ.
Pinky was a very good boomer i remember him liking swords and trebs a lot. Of course there was instances when he would get xbow. but he was mostly a fan of just pushing with exp/trebs and swords. although my mind may be wrong coz i havent played with him for 3-4 years
k first off kurt is bad

Kurt is famous for his bipolar attitude because he took the game so serious, so wrongg

pyro was famous for walling up in pocket with swords xbows and trebs

you wouldve played with pinky as he was on save ee lobby
dusk was the same

so yeh wrongggggg boy, ask anyone you were never on servers stop being a wannabe, probation mod
can yu name one of pinkys clans? loll
Last edited by ben45 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

someone is really angry it seems, did a mod kick you or something? too bad your to much of a pussy to tell me your real lobby name, and lol all of a sudden you say im a 4 year player? thought you said I was a 1-2 year player? dumbass much. add 2 more years and you'll be on the ball mate. From the sounds of things your a player no1 likes, pretty obvious since you've decided to smurf, your probably a player every1 hates, who was kicked out of every game. Sorry if im bringing up any past wounds, you seem pretty delicate. Anyway if thats what you thought they were famous for sounds like you've met them for a week? Sure kurt could be a baby, but atleast he was a respectable player, go dig a hole man, I'm tired of reading same old post, cheers.

ben45
Basic Member

Post by ben45 »

lolllllll awkward because you dont know anything 2 year rookie, go mod my asshole looooool never touched serria lobby

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

You don't know crap then. 1 week rookie

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

How Mackay going for you? hmm a lobby player that lives in Australia, well that definitely narrows it down

ben45
Basic Member

Post by ben45 »

i dont live in MACKAY LOLLL think your gps tracker is wrong jesusboy

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

zeke stop it please

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

ouch that hurt, atleast your use to pain, you've been ripped in the asshole too much

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”