Dear, Amazing Staffs Admins and Mods alike

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Dear, Amazing Staffs Admins and Mods alike

Post by simple_faith »

I, the greatest pre player simple_faith has discovered what maybe yet the greatest discovery of all since the Sierra Servers were shutdown. So like, is it possible to add a button to Empire Earth? If so, I know the lobby can identify a players IP automatically. I have tried it already, If you know someone's ip you can actually block it so they can't enter your game, so I was thinking, what if Ghost/Omega the great devs they are, were to make a program and then direct it to the button and then correspond the ips that are in the game to the player and automatically with the click of the button block the IP from the host's computer. Tell me what you think my guys and girls, oh who so love Empire Earth as I do. btw tried it already and its possible, you can even do netstat on cmd and find the IP but way harder

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Dear, Amazing Staffs Admins and Mods alike

Post by Omega »

Can be done. Wouldn't even be all that hard (relatively speaking), but would take a considerable amount of time. For the next ~4 weeks, I've got about 10 free hours per week, and that time is too valuable to spend on your idea. In fact, with the amount of free time I'll have for the foreseeable future, and the fraction of that time I can/will devote to EE (and specifically said idea), I doubt I'd ever accomplish it, so I don't even intend to try.

I'd imagine the same goes for Ghost.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

To "Save-EE" in quotation marks get it, for special effects and intensity. You guys must unite like mighty morphin power rangers, and combine your powers because 1(Ghost)+1(Omega)=2(=Super Dev), so if you were to say, work on it together 10 hours a week unless Ghost has less hour that would equal 20 hours by my calculators calculation! This would truly mean victory does it not?! DOES IT NOT I ASK YOU!!!!!!!!

- "For Narnia, Sparta, Save-EE."
Said quote by the greatest pre player Watoy(a.k.a simple_faith)
No copy please, original shit

sporaTiK
Intermediate Member

Post by sporaTiK »

Sleep is for pussies... and snorlax!

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »