About the Moderators.

No lobby feature requests. What do you think of the website? Have ideas for community events or a new service we can provide? Let us know here. Constructive criticism only please.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: About the Moderators.

Post by lightnessking. »

AEnima wrote:Lightnessking and me were having an argument the other day back and forth, where he just resorted to cussing at me/flaming me left and right, none of it really made any sense. Anyway at the end he just goes "you're warned for taunting a moderator". Not only did I not taunt him in any way, but even if I did it was 100% both ways, I have the conversation screenshotted if any admins/mods would actually want to read it. It's kind of hard to explain but in the context he said that given what he was saying throughout the day, it was preposterous. It just seems absolutely ridiculous to give these immature kids power like that. Speaking of giving immature kids power...simple_faith...is he really going to continue being a mod? I mean he abuses his power in literally every way he possibly can, it doesn't even need to be mentioned. Mabye he should be a tech support moderator? Not just a regular community moderator. Just my input.
lol'd once again.
DrHouseMd wrote:Dont need too, wheres the old mid community? They left souly because of admins and mods. Its pretty much a fact bro.
Who were the moderators/admins who ruined it and in what way did they ruined it? If it's because of a mute or ban, it's quite obvious that we follow guidelines and will mute for possible offenses : - )!
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

DrHouseMd
Banned
Lobby Username: DrHouseMd

Post by DrHouseMd »

Futs, noala ghost and omega. There gonna deny it but ask calv about this situition.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol always someone getting blamed for why game died lol if you lot didnt notice the game died after sierra shut down no one had to set up a lobby for people to carry on they could of just let it die full stop so dont see why all the crying :s
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:lol always someone getting blamed for why game died lol if you lot didnt notice the game died after sierra shut down no one had to set up a lobby for people to carry on they could of just let it die full stop so dont see why all the crying :s
Yea but if no one can be blamed for any problems, where did the fun go to?
/sarcasm off

I agree. Instead of crying "they killed the game." help us getting it alive.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

lightnessking wrote:
AEnima wrote:Lightnessking and me were having an argument the other day back and forth, where he just resorted to cussing at me/flaming me left and right, none of it really made any sense. Anyway at the end he just goes "you're warned for taunting a moderator". Not only did I not taunt him in any way, but even if I did it was 100% both ways, I have the conversation screenshotted if any admins/mods would actually want to read it. It's kind of hard to explain but in the context he said that given what he was saying throughout the day, it was preposterous. It just seems absolutely ridiculous to give these immature kids power like that. Speaking of giving immature kids power...simple_faith...is he really going to continue being a mod? I mean he abuses his power in literally every way he possibly can, it doesn't even need to be mentioned. Mabye he should be a tech support moderator? Not just a regular community moderator. Just my input.
lol'd once again.
DrHouseMd wrote:Dont need too, wheres the old mid community? They left souly because of admins and mods. Its pretty much a fact bro.
Who were the moderators/admins who ruined it and in what way did they ruined it? If it's because of a mute or ban, it's quite obvious that we follow guidelines and will mute for possible offenses : - )!
tite

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

the mid sh community of aoc was immature and always pushing the limits, no wonder they all got a ban. Only wonder was why enigma got one since he's one of the sensible ones. I think that was binary's doing tho, and we all know how he turned out.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

AEnima
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: AEnema

Post by AEnima »

We were just loud, and felt entitled to something, I wouldn't say immature.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Captain Nemo wrote:the mid sh community of aoc was immature and always pushing the limits, no wonder they all got a ban. Only wonder was why enigma got one since he's one of the sensible ones. I think that was binary's doing tho, and we all know how he turned out.
If I'm right binary wasn't able to ban, tho he could have requested a ban.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

requesting a ban and banning is pretty much the same. u request a ban and an admin will do it.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Captain Nemo wrote:requesting a ban and banning is pretty much the same. u request a ban and an admin will do it.
Yea but they will only ban if its justified (Tho that's how it should be, I have no experience with the past of save-ee.)

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Before I give this breakdown let me point out that I was very active in games with the "old mid sh community" in this lobby before they left. I know both sides of the story and to be honest with you there's a lot of stuff they did that I let slide. I don't think there was one time that I muted or banned them because that's just the cool guy I am and because some particular members of the staff were already doing it for me.
Captain Nemo wrote:the mid sh community of aoc was immature and always pushing the limits
True (debatable). They were getting small mutes often. They were not willing to recognize that this lobby was different from the old one and that the ownership wanted a few simple policies to be obeyed. The only people to get anything severe were Icestorm (muted until 2014) for mouthing off big time (see below), and eeralf (banned) for a very insensitive comment about the September 11th attacks in addition to some other garbage at the time of that comment. Binary was handing out mutes with an iron fist, which they surely did not like, and so they pushed his limits to the extreme. However, after this was going on for some time and Icestorm got essentially perma-muted, they all decided to leave.
Captain Nemo wrote:no wonder they all got a ban.
False.
Captain Nemo wrote:Only wonder was why enigma got one since he's one of the sensible ones.
Don't remember. Definitely not a ban, don't remember mute length. Wasn't me, otherwise I'd know.
Captain Nemo wrote:I think that was binary's doing tho, and we all know how he turned out.
True and false. Binary made the decision to strictly uphold the rules. Of course, this made him out to be the bad guy. We know what happened there and we aren't denying it. Since then, it has been our policy to relax them. A lot. That might only be possible because of what happened in the past, because over time we reversed some of the bad habits from the old lobby. Do I know that for sure? No. That theory just came to mind and I'm not going to take the effort to think about it more because I can't change past.

About Icestorm mouthing off to Nola:

Essentially, after some little baby mutes that amounted to pretty much nothing, Icestorm decided that he was going to get extremely vocal with Nola over the lobby. After some words were exchanged, he ended up saying something along the lines of "this lobby is a total piece of shit" but with some more elaboration. The elaboration was enough to make any person who read the statement to 100% believe that he was serious about it and not using it solely as an insult. Nola, as well as myself I'd like to add, believe that if you don't like the lobby then you can just fuck off. We've invested enough time and effort into building and running the lobby and this website that we deserve some amount respect. However, Nola is a little bit quicker on the trigger finger than I am, so it resulted in a massive Icestorm mute. I think Icestorm banned Nola from the MPA forums too so that may have had something to do with it.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

DrHouseMd wrote:Futs, noala ghost and omega. There gonna deny it but ask calv about this situition.
The four of us did more for this game than you ever did so you can just fuck off.
AEnima wrote:Lightnessking and me were having an argument the other day back and forth ... ... I have the conversation screenshotted if any admins/mods would actually want to read it. ... ... It just seems absolutely ridiculous to give these immature kids power like that.
Please post the screenshots (new thread) and if there's some stuff in a screenshot that's not too obvious then identify it. Also, Lightnessking and Faith are probationary moderators, so please bear with us for awhile longer.
lightnessking wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote:requesting a ban and banning is pretty much the same. u request a ban and an admin will do it.
Yea but they will only ban if its justified (Tho that's how it should be, I have no experience with the past of save-ee.)
We will only hand out permanent bans on request if there is no offense. If you did something that might warrant a ban and you egg us on then you'll probably get what you ask for.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

yeah that sounds about right ghost. I was just throwing it out there I remember it was mutes now that u refreshed it.

I was moderator on MPA forums at the time it happened and they were extremely mad about the mutes, especially the one enigma got and if I remember correctly is was because he started an arguement with binary about abusing powers and then we know where that goes.

Anyway they were getting small bans on the old server aswell so with upped moderation in the new lobby it was inevideble (yeah can't spell and don't have time to look it up). Old lobby mods were stupid currupt anyway lol.

DrHouseMd
Banned
Lobby Username: DrHouseMd

Post by DrHouseMd »

And thats exactly why they left. I know engima, hes a straight up guy. Hes not a fucking douche like me, muting him was prolly uncalled for. If a guy like me gets muted, he prolly deserved it, but engima? Come on...its a little exessive. And hence thats why they all left. I didnt think they were that tight, but guess they were.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

binary is no longer mod and he was pretty much the only mod out of line imo.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”