Who knows this game ? Help !

Talk about other games -- past, present, and future -- in this forum.
uIwehFx
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: uIwehFx

Who knows this game ? Help !

Post by uIwehFx »

Okay 2-3 years ago i played an awesome game in Ps2 i think.

You were an police man , and the game was builded up like GTA, you could freelee run around , swap weapons , controll people on drugs.
Drive around with cars , which you could steal or buy from your office, and you were able to go for missions, like gang fights and stuff like that.
And you could rank up !

The game was one of the best ps2 games i have played , i love this free gmaes like GTA.
Anyone knows the game ? Or anyone know a really good game similar to GTA ? I would really appreciate help. :roll:

uIwehFx
Intermediate Member

Re: Who knows this game ? Help !

Post by uIwehFx »

Wowowo , i found it finally !

It is called : True crime New york city
Try it it is really good !

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

I played it about 5 years ago.

uIwehFx
Intermediate Member

Post by uIwehFx »

Ya could be , but i dont give a shit for graphics, as long as it is acceptable , so that you can see details and stuff, it is fine. And the graphics are equal to GTA - san andreas i think

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

uIwehFx wrote:Ya could be , but i dont give a shit for graphics, as long as it is acceptable , so that you can see details and stuff, it is fine. And the graphics are equal to GTA - san andreas i think
It was a good game I don't think it can touch Gta sa tho.

uIwehFx
Intermediate Member

Post by uIwehFx »

Well you are prolly right nole , GTA sa, was such so amazing , some many features , so logical and real, the map was great either, i loved the cars in GTA ;), and the sounds and the weapons.
I was so disappointed when i bought GTA - LIberty city stories , it is newer than San anreas , adn still so bad... The just really made up the game really quickly, no thrill at all.

But True Crime : New york , is a bit Diffrent to GTA , still the same sheme, and the only GTA i every liked was GTA - sa , didnt play GTA - 4 yet.
And True crime New york, is simliar in the sound affects and the 'build up ' of the game , i like it really much

Return to “Gaming”