Knights online

Talk about other games -- past, present, and future -- in this forum.
USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Knights online

Post by USOLA »

knights online is a RPG and can be download for free at:

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.co ... /index.php

Wardog

Re: Knights online

Post by Wardog »

DJ and I played that like 4 years ago. Was really fun at first until you learned that once you hit lvl 30 it took forever to level up and it was a waste of time. Best part about it is you can sell stuff at a stand by setting prices for your items and going afk.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

White Fang

Post by White Fang »

grr this selling of wow gold is kinda annoying :x :evil:
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

Onigen104
Basic Member
Lobby Username: 1HFAM

Post by Onigen104 »

Usola, based on your experience of the game, is it worth playing?
I have been looking for a good mmorpg for a while (wow has gotten boring, so please don't recommend) and this looks pretty fun,

Just need some details
THanks! :)

USOLA
Global Moderator

Post by USOLA »

Onigen104 wrote:Usola, based on your experience of the game, is it worth playing?
I have been looking for a good mmorpg for a while (wow has gotten boring, so please don't recommend) and this looks pretty fun,

Just need some details
THanks! :)
like wardog said as soon u get to lvl 30 its gets harder to lvl up....i still enjoy it even if gets harder to lvl up but that's only me... you can do quest and after u complete the quest u get exp, coins, amor, weapons etc....u can also join different servers.....when u kill creatures they drop a treasure chest that contains coins, weapons, amor, and other stuff which u can use for urself, trade them off or sell them

u can try it out if u want but if u dont like it just stop playing it and uninstall....

USOLA
Global Moderator

Post by USOLA »

White Fang wrote:grr this selling of wow gold is kinda annoying :x :evil:
:O

Onigen104
Basic Member

Post by Onigen104 »

Well i downloaded it, but the only problem is getting the patches, because of my school's network, it doesnt download it, so i have to manually find the patches and download. If there is a website or link u can provide so i can get these patches, it would be much appreciated!

USOLA
Global Moderator

Post by USOLA »

Onigen104 wrote:Well i downloaded it, but the only problem is getting the patches, because of my school's network, it doesnt download it, so i have to manually find the patches and download. If there is a website or link u can provide so i can get these patches, it would be much appreciated!
try this:
http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/patches.php

Onigen104
Basic Member

Post by Onigen104 »

Ok so i downloaded the first patch i need (i believe its 1809 correct?) and i tried opening it and winrar said that the file was in either an unknown format or it was damaged rendering it unopen able

When i run the game, it says at the bottom its downloading patch 1089.zip, so that's why i am saying 1809 is the first patch i need

USOLA
Global Moderator

Post by USOLA »

Onigen104 wrote:Ok so i downloaded the first patch i need (i believe its 1809 correct?) and i tried opening it and winrar said that the file was in either an unknown format or it was damaged rendering it unopen able

When i run the game, it says at the bottom its downloading patch 1089.zip, so that's why i am saying 1809 is the first patch i need

when u ran the game did u allow the patch to download?

Onigen104
Basic Member

Post by Onigen104 »

Well thats the problem. I leave the game running and it never downloads the patch. It either sits there at "downloading patch whatever number.zip" or the download failed. I believe it has to do with my school's network, which is why i need to manually download the patches and install them myself.

USOLA
Global Moderator

Post by USOLA »

Onigen104 wrote:Well thats the problem. I leave the game running and it never downloads the patch. It either sits there at "downloading patch whatever number.zip" or the download failed. I believe it has to do with my school's network, which is why i need to manually download the patches and install them myself.
try closing and starting up the game afew times until the patch starting downloading....

Return to “Gaming”