Hosting

Discuss anything here related to the large world of computers and electronics, whether you're asking for help, wanting to learn more, or just want to share some intellect with your fellow forumers.
SKULLS
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] SKULLS

Hosting

Post by SKULLS »

What I have found after speaking to many players, Is that many new players have problems joining and playing in hosted games because their skill level is too low. Also when they try and host they dont know how to or just simply can't. Therefore, they either stop logging in or their gameplay in our lobby decreases to the point where they eventually stop logging on.

I have been and am willing to help gamers who are looking to be able to host games in the save ee lobby via teamviewer. If you are a gamer that is looking for help hosting and want to use this option please post here or simply whisper me in lobby. If you post here.
lobby name
timezone
time
date
type of router
I may need more information but to start that is all i may need.

Keep in mind this is an effort to increase the number of gamers online, this is all dependant on us and getting referrals. If you have friends who are looking for a game to play make sure u send them here. Thanks.
Note: this does not apply to demented.
Strength and Honor

Return to “Technical Discussion”