ASIO ( Some help )

Discuss anything here related to the large world of computers and electronics, whether you're asking for help, wanting to learn more, or just want to share some intellect with your fellow forumers.
VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

ASIO ( Some help )

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

Following Problem.

I got some problem with my Dj software. But before, I will just quickly explain something.

I got my Razor desktopSound and my Logitech on the Pc, while I got my CDJ's ( CD players ) oon the Mixer which is on an amplifier and this one is conected to my JVC speakers. Dunno if it matters.

So now , I was looking for a Dj software and Tested some Test versions. One of them was Virtual Dj. If I change the configs to the right options Virutal Dj automatically changes my sound driver unit to ASIO and suddenly a warnings comes up which says : ''Problems with ASIO Sound driver unit'' and I cant conect my CDJ's. Same problem with Gemini Dj software , so I didnt try more...

I am not really good with software, I dunno really what ASIO is, I dunno why I get this error, and what this error means and I dunno how to fix it.

To complete this maybe I should say , that I only get this error when I change my configs on the Dj Software, to the right options, means when I dont tell Virtual Dj that I got 2 CD players on there, it wont change Sound driver unit to ASIO and it wont give me that error.

Also when my CDJ's are pluged in and turned on, than my Desktop Sound system wont work anymore, they just wont give any sound anymore... I have to restart the computer and turn off the CDJ's for that.

My computer got Windows XP Proffesional, if that helps.

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Re: ASIO ( Some help )

Post by dan »

Yeah just restart PC it should work after that!
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: ASIO ( Some help )

Post by lightnessking. »

dan wrote:Yeah just restart PC it should work after that!
by VoE_CusTomm^ » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 pm

2 years later.... :P u ghoster..
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Technical Discussion”