internet

Discuss anything here related to the large world of computers and electronics, whether you're asking for help, wanting to learn more, or just want to share some intellect with your fellow forumers.
USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Re: internet

Post by USOLA »

Destroyer wrote:
Sexacutioner wrote:well he obviously cant download shit if his ie isnt working lol

but if what i said didnt work then do ghosts thing, you may have to go into your update history and delete the newest version that is there because you cant remove ie completely without fucking windows components up

if its ie 8 then thats most likely your problem revert back to ie 7 then remove ie 8 from your auto update shit

how do i do that?

USOLA
Global Moderator

Post by USOLA »

Sexacutioner wrote:try opening it from c/program files/internet exporer
ive tried that and didnt work

USOLA
Global Moderator

Post by USOLA »

Destroyer wrote:
Sexacutioner wrote:well he obviously cant download shit if his ie isnt working lol

but if what i said didnt work then do ghosts thing, you may have to go into your update history and delete the newest version that is there because you cant remove ie completely without fucking windows components up

if its ie 8 then thats most likely your problem revert back to ie 7 then remove ie 8 from your auto update shit
You know he can use the lobby just type in google or something in the adress bar above ^
@ Peow that is 2005 if i checked correctly were in 2010 now
the HELP through MISC. tabs went blank the day after i started this topic so i cant use the address bar

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Destroyer wrote:
peow130 wrote:Restate what you said then, chumpette.
1 do what ^ that chump did OR
2 Download Firefox OR
3 Download Google Chrome they both > IE unless your Peow
I see what i stated and thats that Google Chrome or Firefox will work better then IE, Unless, your you which hes not
Regardless of what you said, or how you said. YOu stated an opinion that is backed with no evidence whatsoever.
Just because you said "Unless your peow" at the end, does not mean its only unless your peow.
The first part is still an opinion.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Im not stating it to all of the internet, i said Unless your Peow bc thats true IE is better, for you and I said they are greater then IE as an opinion on Usolas part. I personally use chrome but use IE when i Download big files

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Destroyer wrote:Im not stating it to all of the internet, i said Unless your Peow bc thats true IE is better, for you and I said they are greater then IE as an opinion on Usolas part. I personally use chrome but use IE when i Download big files
you can just go to hell
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

USOLA wrote:
Destroyer wrote:

how do i do that?
go to add/remove programs, go to view installed updates or something like that, look through all of them and find ie and remove it and it will revert to an earlier version

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

peow130 wrote:
Destroyer wrote:Im not stating it to all of the internet, i said Unless your Peow bc thats true IE is better, for you and I said they are greater then IE as an opinion on Usolas part. I personally use chrome but use IE when i Download big files
you can just go to hell
lol Peow you remind me of my friend cristain (which hes an Atheist LOL) for every bad thing i said hes comeback "You know you can just goto hell"

Jassos
Banned
Lobby Username: Joshosh

Post by Jassos »

the internet u say?

Onigen104
Basic Member
Lobby Username: 1HFAM

Post by Onigen104 »

Enlighten me on how to tweak my firefox browser polease :DDDD