internet

Discuss anything here related to the large world of computers and electronics, whether you're asking for help, wanting to learn more, or just want to share some intellect with your fellow forumers.
USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

internet

Post by USOLA »

whenever i try to double click the internet explorer shortcut to loggon i get this message 'Internet explore has encountered a problem and needs to close'..does anyone have a clue what to do?

Hello0
Lobby Username: GoG_hΣ||øØ

Re: internet

Post by Hello0 »

I am sweet.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

try opening it from c/program files/internet exporer

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

You could try uninstalling IE and then reinstalling it by using Add/Remove Windows Components (Features) under Add/Remove programs.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

1 do what ^ that chump did OR
2 Download Firefox OR
3 Download Google Chrome they both > IE unless your Peow

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

You didnt even read the facts that i provided you last time, did you?
http://home.comcast.net/~SupportCD/FirefoxMyths.html
Read it again.
Firefox is shit.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

well he obviously cant download shit if his ie isnt working lol

but if what i said didnt work then do ghosts thing, you may have to go into your update history and delete the newest version that is there because you cant remove ie completely without fucking windows components up

if its ie 8 then thats most likely your problem revert back to ie 7 then remove ie 8 from your auto update shit

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Sexacutioner wrote:well he obviously cant download shit if his ie isnt working lol

but if what i said didnt work then do ghosts thing, you may have to go into your update history and delete the newest version that is there because you cant remove ie completely without fucking windows components up

if its ie 8 then thats most likely your problem revert back to ie 7 then remove ie 8 from your auto update shit
You know he can use the lobby just type in google or something in the adress bar above ^
@ Peow that is 2005 if i checked correctly were in 2010 now

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Destroyer wrote:
@ Destroyer: "Disclaimer - This page originally came out in 2005 and thus the relevance of any Myth can change. This does not mean they will be removed from this page. Frequently links, sources and the information on them can change which is out of my control. This page is in no way affiliated with Microsoft, Comcast or anyone else. This page does not claim the Mozilla Foundation/Corporation is the originator of all of these Myths. This page is not an endorsement for any web browser. This page is not a review of Firefox. This page is not a comparison guide. (Use the Freeware Browser Guide to compare browsers) All Myths relate to running the default install of Firefox in Windows with no Extensions. Please read carefully and look at the sources. The examples and sources are two different things, read the Myths Origins sections for more information. Firefox Myths is designed to debunk the most common Myths heard about Firefox - Period."

Most of the myths still apply to the latest version of firefox. This page is specifically targeted at firefox 3.0, or has been updated for firefox 3.0. Firefox 3.0 came out in 2008. The most recent firefox (firefox 3.6) went into development before even 3.5 was out. So, regardless of the years, most of the myths STILL apply.

Also, for a computer nooby like yourself, you should consider research before you start arguing which browser is better, or faster.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

the links at the top of the lobby run off ie, as do smileys, videos and everything to do with it

so if he tries to open a page ie wont allow it to open and will crash his lobby most likely and i know this because when i dissable ie nothing in the lobby will work

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

peow130 wrote:
Destroyer wrote:
@ Destroyer: "Disclaimer - This page originally came out in 2005 and thus the relevance of any Myth can change. This does not mean they will be removed from this page. Frequently links, sources and the information on them can change which is out of my control. This page is in no way affiliated with Microsoft, Comcast or anyone else. This page does not claim the Mozilla Foundation/Corporation is the originator of all of these Myths. This page is not an endorsement for any web browser. This page is not a review of Firefox. This page is not a comparison guide. (Use the Freeware Browser Guide to compare browsers) All Myths relate to running the default install of Firefox in Windows with no Extensions. Please read carefully and look at the sources. The examples and sources are two different things, read the Myths Origins sections for more information. Firefox Myths is designed to debunk the most common Myths heard about Firefox - Period."

Most of the myths still apply to the latest version of firefox. This page is specifically targeted at firefox 3.0, or has been updated for firefox 3.0. Firefox 3.0 came out in 2008. The most recent firefox (firefox 3.6) went into development before even 3.5 was out. So, regardless of the years, most of the myths STILL apply.

Also, for a computer nooby like yourself, you should consider research before you start arguing which browser is better, or faster.
As for a Noob @ Everything you should consider that I did say they are better, for USOLA unless your you who loves IE then yes its better but the browser isnt for you its for USOLA

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Restate what you said then, chumpette.
2 Download Firefox OR

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

i use chrome its a little slower but its been tested as safest out there, but even firefox is slow if you havent tweeked it

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

peow130 wrote:Restate what you said then, chumpette.
2 Download Firefox OR
I see what i stated and thats that Google Chrome or Firefox will work better then IE, Unless, your you which hes not

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

Sexacutioner wrote:i use chrome its a little slower but its been tested as safest out there, but even firefox is slow if you havent tweeked it
"tweeked it" details on how i can do this?!?! lol

Return to “Technical Discussion”