Windows 7

Discuss anything here related to the large world of computers and electronics, whether you're asking for help, wanting to learn more, or just want to share some intellect with your fellow forumers.
Moo
Spam4food

Windows 7

Post by Moo »

For some reason when i open or close something at a random time it crashes for example I open up google chrome or the lobby and it slightly opens where i can see through the colors but still see the colors, it stays like that and my PC freezes anyone know why? (Im Using 64 Bit)

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Windows 7

Post by Ghost »

See through the colors??? lol..

Sounds like maybe you're getting artifacts on your monitor because your video card is shot. I couldn't tell you unless I saw it for myself.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

think hes talkin about when program stops responding the colors become opaque

and this isnt on the new computer you built is it lol

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

No its on another Emachines Computer I have and they become opaque like Sexa said its just that I couldnt remember a word to use :P

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

your comp is lagging lol

it only does it when you start doing shit real fast, if so you need to speed up some things and stop other crap from running in the background, pretty much all that shit i posted on one of your other threads, that should clear it up or make it happen less

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Weird Though i can name everything installed and thats Steam Xfire CoDMW2 Adobe Flash Player and PDF Viewer, WinZip Win rar IMGBurn but i only run 1 or 2 programs at a time
Edit--------------------------------------------------------------
I installed CCleaner because i forgot too :P and it seems it only crashes when i run the lobby, the specs for that computer is a 240GeForce adn 2.6AMD Dual Core, 3GB of DDR2 Ram I ran CCleaner cleaned up all the shit from it and now it seems to run fine :D.... lets hope it stays that way or im reinstalling the OS

Return to “Technical Discussion”