[gameranger] ElloWin maybe glitching or cheating

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
SexYSalsSa
Novice Member
Lobby Username: SexYSalsSa

[gameranger] ElloWin maybe glitching or cheating

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Uploading save game here, the game was saved in middle, i don't have another proof it didn't saved late epoch.

At middle epoch he still gather 9000k food less than me, but he is able to clik faster than me the epoch WW, i'm still indy and i miss some food to clik WW, if someone want to study it and tell his thought about it.
Attachments
ellow glitch.ees
(564.19 KiB) Downloaded 470 times

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Re: [gameranger] ElloWin maybe glitching or cheating

Post by Black Star »

he has 112 more cits at the saved time ( altought some idle boats left) which means its possible he spammed farms giving him more food in the end. Anyway from this save its impossible to say if he glitched or not imo, since we only have your subjective perspective.
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

SexYSalsSa
Novice Member

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Black Star wrote:he has 112 more cits at the saved time ( altought some idle boats left) which means its possible he spammed farms giving him more food in the end. Anyway from this save its impossible to say if he glitched or not imo, since we only have your subjective perspective.
he did'nt have farm civ he said to me, and i'm not playing farm civ, if you see the number of farm each, i had 2 farm more than him,

There is something not normal, the average time to clik stone epoch when you boom in island game is around f11 7 or 8, watch the time he got stone epoch f11 13? and can have a better boom than me after this? what he do during all that timing glitching?

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

I'm no master at checking for cheats so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me like there's definitely something fishy going on with his total spent at 42095.

I assumed without checking that he had building cr and citizen cr
I did some quick calculations (this is where I'm not certain if I did everything right):

To go from Pre-Mid it'll cost you: 23798
14 farms (2 farm only 7 spot) cost: 6104
16 settlement (tc/cap included) cost: 1360
4 doc cost: 592
411 citizen count(doesnt matter if fishboat or cit cause both cost 40) 16440
2 wonder in mid cost: 7800
Gather rate boost in all res + wall upgrade pre-mid cost: 2500

That's all ugly and shit so here is only the numbers:

+ 6104
+ 1360
+ 592
+16440
+ 7800
+ 2500
=58594

So in conclution:
From where I'm standing he should at least have 58594 total spent. Someone should double check.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

I'll admit that it just doesn't seem to add up.

What he had in his island should require more resources spent in the statistics.

Yet I think to really find the answer to this riddle we should be looking into what he gathered rather than how much he spent. Just my two cents, seems the spent resources number might be wrong due to a weird bug of some sort.

P.S. for Salsa
Normally in p2n islands with 1200 pop cap you are to age up earlier, just as you mentioned. However when pop cap's much higher I like to age up at a slightly later stage (usually by 11 f11) ... I showed him that strategy just a few weeks ago so it's reasonable to believe he was trying to emulate it somehow (though f11 13 is indeed unadvisable).

SexYSalsSa
Novice Member

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Samuel wrote:I'll admit that it just doesn't seem to add up.

What he had in his island should require more resources spent in the statistics.

Yet I think to really find the answer to this riddle we should be looking into what he gathered rather than how much he spent. Just my two cents, seems the spent resources number might be wrong due to a weird bug of some sort.

P.S. for Salsa
Normally in p2n islands with 1200 pop cap you are to age up earlier, just as you mentioned. However when pop cap's much higher I like to age up at a slightly later stage (usually by 11 f11) ... I showed him that strategy just a few weeks ago so it's reasonable to believe he was trying to emulate it somehow (though f11 13 is indeed unadvisable).
he go stone f11 13 to make more cit here? i don't see that here, watch at the f11 0 to f11 41, i have always more cit count in all ways, in no one moment he had more than me, isn't this shiit fucking weird? ... if you think this is normal, that mean you have really a fucking problem

happy new years

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

SexYSalsSa wrote:

P.S. for Salsa
he go stone f11 13 to make more cit here? i don't see that here, watch at the f11 0 to f11 41, i have always more cit count in all ways, in no one moment he had more than me, isn't this shiit fucking weird? ... if you think this is normal, that mean you have really a fucking problem

happy new years
Come on man, it's the new year, stop clinging about games from days ago, I understand it you want it to be checked and it will be done, but having such strong emotional attachment to it after almost a week is enough proof you have a problem lol
It's 2016, get some Champagne, make yourself an omelette like you frenchmen do, walk around town screaming "Vive le France" wearing some 1998 Zidane's tshirt and leave the poor Ellowin alone lol

Lancelot5
Lobby Username: Lancelot5

Post by Lancelot5 »

As kaz already find out with his calculation, its 100% cheat. Then his citline is too shit specially the way he went stone and in addition he still has ~ 25000 food in stock at midage which is impossible to have at that time. Dont think there something to prove. But why care so much about it ? It was a match on Gameranger ...

SexYSalsSa
Novice Member

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Samuel wrote:
SexYSalsSa wrote:

P.S. for Salsa

happy new years
Come on man, it's the new year, stop clinging about games from days ago, I understand it you want it to be checked and it will be done, but having such strong emotional attachment to it after almost a week is enough proof you have a problem lol
It's 2016, get some Champagne, make yourself an omelette like you frenchmen do, walk around town screaming "Vive le France" wearing some 1998 Zidane's tshirt and leave the poor Ellowin alone lol
LEL, i don't care really but he cheated, so now everyone know he is a cheater.

jaja samuel i don't play anymore EE as you can see, maybe 1-2 game on gameranger per week and not more lol.

happy new years to all :)

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Definitely cheating here.

No sam, there is no bug on the total spend. But if u want some quick food calculations we can do that very quickly.
He has 25147 in reserve, he bought at least 538 cits (assuming all the caps are only at 15 popped). So without even counting age upgrades he needs to gather a total of 46667 food. And he didn't. Clear cheat.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

SexYSalsSa
Novice Member

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Captain Nemo wrote:Definitely cheating here.

No sam, there is no bug on the total spend. But if u want some quick food calculations we can do that very quickly.
He has 25147 in reserve, he bought at least 538 cits (assuming all the caps are only at 15 popped). So without even counting age upgrades he needs to gather a total of 46667 food. And he didn't. Clear cheat.
get_rekt noob ElloWin, you wasn't good to tell me that you use no farm civ, this is how i spotted you RIP cheater aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Panda*
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Arhum

Post by Panda* »

I never wanted to reply here and i will never will again.. but if i had to cheat then believe me i am a much smarter person than u think.. there are many ways i could have cheated and none would have found out. i can use this food glitch in a way noone can find out i cheated and why the hell will i tell you i dont use farm civ (knowing i cheat) since thats the last thing that is preventing me from being spotted. Well in anycase.. i realized theres a diffrence between a random guy and a good friend after this first accusation i got of cheating ever in all my EE gaming experience online. All those who know me closely have supported me even after the stats are going against me which i also got no answer to (being very honest).. i told all of those who are still backing me that if these stats show i cheat then i cant even blame those who accuse me cause they have a reason to do so.. As for the 25k food stock that lancelott mentioned i have at Middle thats just unbeleiveable cause even if i see it myself i wont believe it.. imo definitely something wrong here cause only i know the real truth and i have been saying it since i got accused.

SexYSalsSa
Novice Member

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Hector wrote:I never wanted to reply here and i will never will again.. but if i had to cheat then believe me i am a much smarter person than u think.. there are many ways i could have cheated and none would have found out. i can use this food glitch in a way noone can find out i cheated and why the hell will i tell you i dont use farm civ (knowing i cheat) since thats the last thing that is preventing me from being spotted. Well in anycase.. i realized theres a diffrence between a random guy and a good friend after this first accusation i got of cheating ever in all my EE gaming experience online. All those who know me closely have supported me even after the stats are going against me which i also got no answer to (being very honest).. i told all of those who are still backing me that if these stats show i cheat then i cant even blame those who accuse me cause they have a reason to do so.. As for the 25k food stock that lancelott mentioned i have at Middle thats just unbeleiveable cause even if i see it myself i wont believe it.. imo definitely something wrong here cause only i know the real truth and i have been saying it since i got accused.
That is a typical answer of a cheater, denying you are cheating and try to defend yourself, you got spotted you have to admit your crime. (i play many game, and i always see cheater to defend himself, it's always funny how they defend, and their defense is always the same, so i know the typical behaviour of a cheater when he got caught).

The way i spotted you, it's because you had good timing to get ww and this is the timing you can only get by using farming civ and i know it, now since tell me you don't play with farm civ, this is the way i spotted you, you can't do this timing so well to get a ww without a farm civ, there is not also the calculation of your 25k food in stock, there is another point who can support this proof, you had a shitty timing cit production (like double worse than me) till f11 40, and after you are able to get ww before me? this is the second proof who show clearly you glitched the food, there is also the epoch stone you got at f11 13, i'am sure if i check more i can find more many proof, so don't deny you wasn't cheating.

For sure you are a nice person, had good talk and funny talk always with you, but you are using this way to defend yourself about a false accusation of cheating when the proof are here and show clearly it...

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”