kindergarden

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
willH
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: good will hunting

kindergarden

Post by willH »

terriblebudd is swearing and fighting all the time. im kinda sick of it. could you do something against it?
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: kindergarden

Post by Arntzen »

Since you posted this more as a question than a rant I moved it here (I left the shadow in case I was wrong :D).

This seems to me to be just the average BM-ing you find in any online game. Super easy to "fix" by just adding this person to your ignore list. Or tell the guy you added him to your ignore list, and then ignore whatever he says.

IF this were to escalate and get worse, I'd ask Jodocus to take action. Don't fuel the fire though!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

willH
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: good will hunting

Post by willH »

Even if its common, now that we're only such a small community i think it shouldnt be tollerated. But still thanks for answering! :thumbsupl:

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

Arntzen is totally right. The best way to deal with trolls is not to feed them. Any reaction to them just encourages them to continue, including punishment. Hitting ignore (if you cannot stand reading the messages) is the best thing you can do for your physical and mental health, except for owning him badly in an EE game (preferably with massive nukes) and silently smile if he continues to rant afterwards. ;)

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”