Fighter glitching

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
SirJohn
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: SirJohn

Fighter glitching

Post by SirJohn »

Well this whole thing started in a regular 4v4 Mid game. I was beating "Fighter" when he called me a glitcher and dropped from the game. Then, he started insulting me and banned me from a game he hosted. I continuously asked for an explanation as for why he had called me a glitcher, only for him to continue insulting me without providing any answers.

After a while I encountered him in another Mid game and during that game he walled my capitol in order to stop me from making any cits. If this is not glitching then it its definitely cheating and he should be punished for it.

Attached to this post is a screenshot of how my capitol looked like after he deleted his wall. If he hadn't done that (destroyed his walls) I wouldn't have any evidence, so I'm glad he did.

To make things worse, he even admitted the walling and declared it wasn't cheating when everyone knows it is.

Here is the link to the screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/kvsb5cp6n/e0e8b5d5/

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Fighter glitching

Post by Arntzen »

So, he didn't actually build the walls?
I'll talk to him.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

SirJohn
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: SirJohn

Post by SirJohn »

No, he didn't. It is something very stupid to do, it just proves that he can't win fairly. Thanks for talking to him, banning him would be to harsh. I only want him to stop accusing people of glitching without proof.

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

Unfortunately, that's way not enough evidence for any further measure from my side. I think banning someone is not necessary since the EE community is already very small; thus reputation is important, which you rapidly lose if you get caught cheating.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”