Kim Jong un ghosting

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Kim Jong un ghosting

Post by BigRon »

so this kid keeps harrassing our dearest friend Kim Jong un aka kollegah der boss aka pierre vogel

now hes faking him trying to get him banned again

warn that little kid and show it some manners

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: Kim Jong un ghosting

Post by Captain Nemo »

so this kid keeps harrassing our dearest friend Kim Jong un aka kollegah der boss aka pierre vogel
Proof of this please
now hes faking him trying to get him banned again
How so?

If u want to make a serious abuse report please do so seriously. As for the ghosting part I am unsure as to how many tags one can claim as "theirs".

Im sure tricky will have a closer look at this case to see if any action should be taken, it's not my table :)
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Il have a look 2mow and speak with some ppl see whats happening screen is pretty shit btw
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

well i just want you guys to tell him to stop using the name because its not the first time he's doing it. he also used to call himself Kim Yong UN II before and if i remember correctly tricky told him not to use the name anymore.

also, check this thread (last post)
its him trying to spread some bullshit about the real kim jong un
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5459&start=15

if i knew you guys wanted proof i would have taken screenshots before.. damn
[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:Il have a look 2mow and speak with some ppl see whats happening screen is pretty shit btw
you can zoom in ;)

mr.verceddy
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: mr.verceddy

Post by mr.verceddy »

Hi big ron ( real name ???? ) Hir pierre Vogle wich is currently your Username right ?

At fist i just thought all you do is irony and sarcasm but i was wrong :( 2 bad because it was really entertaining me .
If someone spammst the lobby by questioning ppl If they are virgins because they dont do workout, and stards such tread i think it was ok to show ppl how he really looks ( it is really him!!! ) .

If you want to know who here is harrasing ppl just enter a mid sh,Scen or p2s game ( on AOC ) with the name piere vogel and you will see what happens wou will get kicked after 0,215 seconds because everyone made the experience pierre gliched , crashed a game , or just let the ppl wait for a game to kick them out after 15 minutes waiting .Ofcourse you didnt always use the name pierre vogel for that i had such experiences by guys who where name Putin , Molotov , Ako the persian killer ,kollgah... the list goes on and im pretty sure in each case it was you . If you do such thinks i think it is just fair everybody knows who you are.

Before i posted that i asked a MOD i think it was eC arntzen if it is okay he told me he doesnt know why not !

Now about the ghosting thing despite off your actuall Userrname isn't Kim Jong Il ( i was the first Kim jong un in the lobby at all ) i didn't use that Username because tricky told me it is provoking you [BTW tricky not that it was my intention but whats that Fucking sooo wrong about if it provokes a guy whos username sound a bit like mine but who was also named :

Ahmed al assir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_al-Assir ( A GUY who killed familys as a terrorist )
Or pierre Vogel ( german salafist )
Arent these names provoking ppl like NINO who are from libanon and felt the pain of ahmed al assir ?]
in my opinion that is a real provocation and not campareable to choosing a name wich sounds familliar too anotherone if it was just ment to be funny ok but the way he acts usint these names make it just humilliating for some ppl . i dont get why pierre needs make jokes about a guy like krass who feels happy by playing a lot rts games there is no need to degrade him on that ironic way you should better look in the mirror pierre you arent the cosmopolitan supermodel you woud like too be sry dude so :silent: If you wouldn't be so fucking serious and take some thinks just a bit easy wouldnt crash games and Spamm degrading messages i would find that all pretty funny its not that i dont understand black humor but that isnt humor , because you cant take any little provocation on yourself thats also why i didnt respond or write you the last days i just kicked and ignored you !
too bad that didnt work out and you found a way to get my attention again -.- .

despite of that i accept that normally and didnt use the name KiM Yong un anymore :cry:

the screenshot is from a game with a friend which i know in person because im also named kim jong un in other games i picked that name and wasnt thinking about it could provoke you,
so in this point im sry but i used it just for 1 game so im really wondering how u found It , Indeed it really makes me think you are just trying to find a way too piss me on the leg because im the onlyone here who could tell others about who you eally are and i know that really doesnt fit in the pictue you want to have ee am i right ?

Peace at least hope never dies . :thumbsupl:
Last edited by mr.verceddy on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

mr.verceddy
Forum Noob

Post by mr.verceddy »

BigRon wrote:
if i knew you guys wanted proof i would have taken screenshots before.. damn
But that was Irony right ? :o

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

funny how you try to act nice around the mods and admins now after insulting pierre vogel e.g. "meet me in reallife im going to kill you" etc

looks like you are afraid????
mr.verceddy wrote:
Now about the ghosting thing despite off your actuall Userrname isn't Kim Jong Il ( i was the first Kim jong un in the lobby at all )
lmao you weren't faggot. he already used the name a year ago and there was no sign of you.
Now about the ghosting thing despite off your actuall Userrname isn't Kim Jong Il ( i was the first Kim jong un in the lobby at all )
because theres Kim Jong Il and kim jong un for more than a year already. get your shit straight

also look at that:

based on your shitty english its pretty obvious that this is you (once again no real proof)

didn't bother reading the rest of your shit all i know is that you are so wrong with everything

mr.verceddy
Forum Noob

Post by mr.verceddy »

HI dear big ron again thx for your kind answer you show you got a good education i like that :ncool:

to say i told you i will murder you is rediciolous here you show again you are a grown adult pls check the logs for that most of the stuff of pierre harrasing me and also me responding the focus is on the word responding it's propably in german( the meet me and fight isnt my invevntion ) but maybe who knows . :roll: ofc you can also spend your time with some stuff that has a sence . :roll:

The screenshot you posted is a screenshot of a scenario ...
there is japan saying "pierre vogel i just stated this game to crash it "
well this just shows How ppl feel about pierre I just can recommend again to join a game and say you are him or something like that i bet you get kicked fast fom most aoc games since pierre showed up in scenarious hosts started to control each palyer lobby name !. I admit im not always the kindest person but i dont crash games , but pierre is known for that .

BTW Big Ron are you pierre vogel ? or is you his best friend Schneefee im pretty sure nobody else who plays aoc feels like you.

So he is using that name 1 year longer than me ? i think thats really inprobable because he became leader of korea when i started using that name and before he was unknown .He isnt even using that name now or Used it in the last months .

King regards in love Mr Verceddy :roll:

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

mr.verceddy wrote:HI dear big ron again thx for your kind answer you show you got a good education i like that :ncool:
read your post again and take note of your english skills. you might want to edit it another 5 times lmao

stop using his name and come up with your own ideas
___RIC___ wrote:copycat

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

this game seems to be a lot of more than your life, you should drink some tea and calm down
mr.verceddy wrote: despite of that i accept that normally and didnt use the name KiM Yong un anymore :cry:
good boy, first and only thing with sense u wrote.

btw its really entertaining to read your bullshit, with the worst englisch ive seen in times (even eeralf has better english skills)
i will just answer a few things
mr.verceddy wrote:Now about the ghosting thing despite off your actuall Userrname isn't Kim Jong Il ( i was the first Kim jong un in the lobby at all )
thats why i can login to lobby with my name since 1 year or more and no one knew u little copycat exist
mr.verceddy wrote:Ahmed al assir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_al-Assir ( A GUY who killed familys as a terrorist )
Or pierre Vogel ( german salafist )
Arent these names provoking ppl like NINO who are from libanon and felt the pain of ahmed al assir ?]
i think your english is provoking ppl like schneefee and me, my eyes felt the pain of a copycat.
(to be serious: Pierre Vogel is a former proffesional boxer, who is now a muslim. i dont know ahmed whatever assir)

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

lmao bosshaft, if he didnt use his username for a certain amount of time (i'm not sure how long this is.) his account will be "available for re-creation"(It's not deleted, since the friendlists etc are still saved.) So it's possible he was using your name before you have. Then again, your brain, i mean steroids can't think of such theory therefore you assume you are right, which makes you being wrong once again.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

mr.verceddy
Forum Noob

Post by mr.verceddy »

- That pierre vogel is a boxer who became muslim is true ... and he is a Salafist
- nice screenshot of you whsipering yourself ,having no friends isnt cool right ? :lol: :lol:
King regards Mr verceddy

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

wow, you are really mentally retarded.. so much stupidity in one post

PS: heres what you'v just edited
How the fuck should someone belive GUY (PIERRE ) who makes a friend whisper ( or himself ) i guess it was he whispering him. "IM the real kim jong un " You got a problem take some pills and stop writing me ! TO say it with your words Yo get friends in the real world %§#$§"

PS admins pls check in the logs they will show he whispered himself or some shit it wasnt me this kim jong un was who whispered him im pretty sure it was himself

Trying to get ppl banned by faked proof i... seriously Pierre ?in real Life thats a Crime
- That pierre vogel is a boxer who became muslim is true ... and he is a Salafist

King regards Mr verceddy

mr.verceddy
Forum Noob

Post by mr.verceddy »

maybe he tryed ... i didint read all on the screenshot for the first time so i guessed the only logical reason why he could post that is to try to proof somone whispered him. Explain me the logic of our dearest friend pierre vogel pls.
and stop talking with me in that way if your english is that much better than mine i think you should be able to articullate like a men .

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

lol

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”