_[eC]_Arntzen_ being quite mean

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

_[eC]_Arntzen_ being quite mean

Post by Oldspice »

This is what I mean about allowing the ignore button:

_[eC]_Arntzen_: you're such a retard
_[eC]_Arntzen_: if you cheat I'll pause
_[eC]_Arntzen_: and when your told not to cheat
_[eC]_Arntzen_: u alt f4
_[eC]_Arntzen_: nice one
Jossos: minewall isnt cheating

- and

_[eC]_Arntzen_: I owned ur ass
_[eC]_Arntzen_: i alt f4
_[eC]_Arntzen_: gg no re
Jossos: asking me to delete my tc
Jossos: and pausing if i didnt
_[eC]_Arntzen_: ur settle
Jossos: wow nice work

Seriously, this guy is harassing me all day. I try to make peace with him, and he just acts like an ass. I really would like to be able to either ignore mods or have kaz removed as mod - or have him stop doing this. Seriously shit's annoying

Also when I try to play pre games I get a lot of "Hey Jossos, why don't you learn to play?" and "DAWWW Jossos kid, poor noob" and things like "Haha, number #1? U #1? hahaha"

Everytime I lose, it's followed by a shitstorm of him telling me what a noob I am, and that I'm not #1 (even thought I never claimed to be?). I'd expect this kind of behaviour from any other player - since i can just put them on ignore, but this is nonsensical since I can't ignore him.

Also it's stupid to have him as a mod, since he's such an ass, I've no idea why he's granted such status. Maybe should be removed... i dont see why not

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: _[eC]_Arntzen_ being quite mean

Post by Omega »

I'll pull up the logs tomorrow when I'm not drunk.

I'd love to see what Kaz has to say on this topic, too.

You might get your wish to be able to ignore moderators in the future (aside from warn-function warnings). You might not. More on this in the coming days/weeks.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Jesus christ.. Please don't play "victim" Jossos. We've been flaming each other a long time, where (at least IMO) we've both been firing up each other. As Omega will see when he looks through the logs, there's a big reason you only pasted what you pasted, because in everything else in our conversation you were flaming me as well.

Only reason I've been speaking like this to you, is because this is how I've been treated by you.

Today we played three games together (3v3's) and you were on the other team each time. First two games you lost and altf4-ed, and the third you cit rushed me (successfully I might add). Then this happened:
[03:46:36] Jossos: LMAO
[03:46:39] Jossos: KAZ GOT OWNED
[03:46:43] Jossos: WHAT A NOOB
[03:46:54] Jossos: in pocket and first to die
[03:47:03] firous: tl dumb sett lol for pre
[03:47:05] Jossos: pathetic creature

Something I've no problem with, it's a part of how we've been firing up each other to flame. Then this happened:
[03:52:51] Jossos: "FACKIN JOSSOS HE IS SUCH NUUB GRRGRGRGRGR"?
[03:52:57] _[eC]_Arntzen_: lmao
[03:53:03] Jossos: "I HAT HIM SO MUCK1
[03:53:12] Jossos: kaz
[03:53:15] Jossos: do u want to stop this fighting

Something I didn't take seriously.

[03:58:03] Jossos whispers to you: mang why dont u want to make peace? or u enjoy bullying me all the time
[03:58:40] You whisper to Jossos: I believe
[03:58:51] You whisper to Jossos: the "bullying" has been equal
[03:58:59] You whisper to Jossos: and I don't really care about you
[03:59:08] Jossos whispers to you: sour piece of shit
[03:59:17] You whisper to Jossos: im not the one crying
[03:59:19] You whisper to Jossos: to make peace here
[03:59:27] Jossos whispers to you: no peace then u cum guzzler
[03:59:30] You whisper to Jossos: you've wasted
[03:59:31] You whisper to Jossos: 3 games
[03:59:32] You whisper to Jossos: now
[03:59:34] Jossos whispers to you: die in a pile of broken glass
[03:59:37] You whisper to Jossos: lmao
[03:59:38] Jossos whispers to you: nigger, i killed you in 3rd
[03:59:38] You whisper to Jossos: u so butthurt
[03:59:40] You whisper to Jossos: right now
[03:59:40] Jossos whispers to you: and lost in 2

Right after this I guess a new games started (which you were not in) and you reported me.

I'm having a really hard time taking this serious because of how we've both been doing the same thing (something I thought was all in good fun). Also you're a guy known in the community for sending insults left and right, so to think you're a victim here is IMO untrue.
This is the first time I hear of you wanting to put me on ignore, and if it comes down to this I'll stop speaking to you.

Bottom line:
I think what have been said and done has been equally harsh to both. If what I've done is not accepted I'll take whatever punishment the admins find suited to this case, and move on.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

Arntzen wrote:Bottom line:
I think what have been said and done has been equally harsh to both. If what I've done is not accepted I'll take whatever punishment the admins find suited to this case, and move on.
There's a reason I'm not a mod. My behaviour is COMPLETELY NOT OKAY for moderator status. When people like me aren't mod's, I dont complain coz I can ignore them, and also they're just normal people.

BUT when someone of status exhibits this kind of behaviour, well you ought not to have that status. Oh and also, our fights haven't been "equal". you've certainly talked more trash my way than I have to you (especially in game), and usually you start the fights.

By usually, I mean always

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Oldspice wrote:
Arntzen wrote:Bottom line:
There's a reason I'm not a mod. My behaviour is COMPLETELY NOT OKAY for moderator status. When people like me aren't mod's, I dont complain coz I can ignore them, and also they're just normal people.

BUT when someone of status exhibits this kind of behaviour, well you ought not to have that status. Oh and also, our fights haven't been "equal". you've certainly talked more trash my way than I have to you (especially in game), and usually you start the fights.

By usually, I mean always
If u by this mean it's okay for u to throw worse insults at kazter than he is allowed to throw at you it's very much misunderstood. If not, nvm.

Anyway the personal flaming rule is subject to extensive bending as it all comes down to who how the insults are taken. Obviously for one who gives such harsh insults in all directions as yourself, one would expect you to be equally accepting to receive them without making much fuss about it. Kazter was obviously thinking this was all in good fun, but since u pointed out it actually bothered you well Im sure he can stop it. Mind that also means u have to stop it with him, cause like u can't ignore him, he can't ignore you either.

And no proof is presented here to support your statement that kazter is worse than you, which is why Ill look at it as equal flaming from both parties.

But anyway this is totally up to the admins, just my 2 cents :)
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Looks like both of you was doing it too each. From now on dont speak to each other and job is a gooden then this problem wont happen. You gotta remember jossos mods and admins are also normal players like everyone else so if your gonna bitch at someone like kazter he will say it back specially since as he thought it was all in fun but now this happened i suggest kazter you dont speak with jossos and same with jossos as its gone this far.

Me myself always have jokes with many in lobby and wouldnt expect to be reported but if it does happen then il watch what i say to that person. But omega can comment later on it :) but from what i see dont speak with each and then its all gravey.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Oldspice

Post by Oldspice »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:Looks like both of you was doing it too each. From now on dont speak to each other and job is a gooden then this problem wont happen. You gotta remember jossos mods and admins are also normal players like everyone else so if your gonna bitch at someone like kazter he will say it back specially since as he thought it was all in fun but now this happened i suggest kazter you dont speak with jossos and same with jossos as its gone this far.

Me myself always have jokes with many in lobby and wouldnt expect to be reported but if it does happen then il watch what i say to that person. But omega can comment later on it :) but from what i see dont speak with each and then its all gravey.
Alright, then I'd like to be mod. I fit all the criterea

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol :P
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet