Annoying dude needs a ban

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Annoying dude needs a ban

Post by lightnessking. »

Captain Nemo wrote: Are you in fact serious with your complaint?
Yes. Nothing personal, just mute/ban according to the guidelines and/or rules. In this case he ghosted several players and Heros clan, he did not hacked the lobby lol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Ghosting/cloning Players or Clans

1. 72 hour ban
2. 1 week ban
3+. 1 month ban

Stil fact its 1 month ban light he should of been banned sooner but we was nice and didnt wanna go down this route but he left us no choice.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

So light in your mind it's okay to spam accounts on lobby? When the "hacker" did it and shut down the lobby that way it was clear he was hacking. But 10 accounts isn't hacking (would have been more if I hadn't kicked his accounts now and then)? Where do u draw the line? You see I might just draw it somewhere else than u, because I don't think it's allowed to log in with 10 names, even if u're not ghosting/cloning anyone. Perhaps I wouldn't put a 1 month ban on such an offense tho.

Again, the lobby terms of use is not a 30 pages long novel (people wouldn't read such a thing), it's short and covers widely so u have to use a little common sense and broad definitions.

Tricky is right, the ghosting/cloning already is enough for a 1 month ban, but since I wrote hacking out I believe I should defend my own statement.

I think lightness, this is sort revenge from when I made a case out of your double kick. Difference is though, the offender actually complained in the other case. Smarty is not present here.
This is just pointless imo, idk what you're aiming for.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Revenge for double kick? Dafuq you mean lol. And no I'm just saying logging in with 10 accounts isn't concidered hacking... Making a piece of junky software which makes you login thousands of times isn't hacking either..

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

I see, since they didn't actually achieve any sort of control over the lobby it isn't hacking...

Does a rule against mass logins make any sense though?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Captain Nemo wrote:I see, since they didn't actually achieve any sort of control over the lobby it isn't hacking...

Does a rule against mass logins make any sense though?
I didn't say you had to implement a rule, as I'm trying to say 3+ times now. Making a new account and login with it a 2nd or a 3rd or 4+ times, isn't concidered hacking. Now the next reply will be, should we make a rule about no mass logins, and I will tell you the same thing again...

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

I know u didn't say it, but I was asking you, and well since u wont give an answer I guess we wont get anywhere.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

Loggin with a other person name is a attack on privat sphere , so it should be hard punished

my meaning

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”