Coolosity

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Coolosity

Post by eeralf_ »

i watched my old saved games , lol and found this its from februar 2012

Iron
2 iron wonders and richard???? with 1900 iron colected

Wood

3 wonders, 10 stables, 1 fortress, 3 full farming, 6 Towncenter

with 5400 wood colected?

stones iam not sure, and food and gold its imposible too say

buts real cheat

btw: i love lost against knights, but not in this way

eeralf_
Nemesis

Re: Coolosity

Post by eeralf_ »

damn u insects, why cost now a wonder 5xx( i remember a wonder cost 850 or >) , lol, u destroy all good points

and and and i mean the patch sucks, sry

u eec players killed the aoc bonus totaly, cuz u cant win against a real good aoc player,

fuck eec, Proooooost, now its easy for eec players u noooooooobs
Proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost!

edit: please setup the same at original, ok without tribute, its ok

edit2: and so sorry to Coolosity, i cant know how stupid insects can be, excuse me

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

theres nothing wrong with hes iron(unless u load in as him and find an adnormally large amount left over) he has enough iron gathered to be able to afford those 2 wonders and a hero without buildig cr. its so late in the game that it would be quite difficult to catch him without loading in as him. i wont do it but if you would like to try to here is the formula which will tell u if he has indeed eco glitched total gathered+starting resources = total spent + left over resources if it doesnt balance u got urself a cheater.
since this game may of been b4 the patch that removes the trib screen. if it is than perhaps it may be better to not take any further action.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

taco wrote:theres nothing wrong with hes iron(unless u load in as him and find an adnormally large amount left over) he has enough iron gathered to be able to afford those 2 wonders and a hero without buildig cr. its so late in the game that it would be quite difficult to catch him without loading in as him. i wont do it but if you would like to try to here is the formula which will tell u if he has indeed eco glitched total gathered+starting resources = total spent + left over resources if it doesnt balance u got urself a cheater.
since this game may of been b4 the patch that removes the trib screen. if it is than perhaps it may be better to not take any further action.

No it did contain the anti cheat patch, since perro never played on an older patch.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Jack1st
Novice Member

Post by Jack1st »

lol i remember that game. pawned tool.

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

the holz amount says otherwise
mhm?!?

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

its all ok , it was my mistake, damn cheap wonders, so my calculate was wrong, u see i excuse me for it, so np, but i hate changes on the game based, maybe iam drunk it isnt a change so f..k sieera, lol and proooost, i see it as funny and ok for me now, gl gg gj and other humans

Edit: for taco, pls man u ignored my second post of me totaly, pls more respect on age .;)

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

eeralf_ wrote: Edit: for taco, pls man u ignored my second post of me totaly, pls more respect on age .;)
no I couldn't understand it :)

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”