Smarty/Bear

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Smarty/Bear

Post by Captain Nemo »

«~•nR|[Bear]|Ns•~»

Well this is more of an FYI post as it happened on GR, but theres no forum there and I wanted to go public with this somehow so people can see him for what he is.

Total food gathered: 1564 + 800 = 2364

Let game run you will see his grens advance to level 10 (move my men back so his wont die as quick). You will also see he made a few more grens and cit production continues to 32 cits. I count 1 cit lost and 5 populated which gives 32-20+6 = 18 cits bought.
44 grens level 10 produced

Total food spent: 32*44+48*3+96*2+18*50 = 2644

If your check in scen editor he had 313 food leftover. Total food glitched: 2644+300-2364 = 593

This thing happened 3 games in a row but only got a save in the 3rd as I was host this game...
Original saved game uploaded. I have screens too but they wont allowed bmp here... idk when my comp began making screens in bmp and not jpg.
Attachments
QuickSave 2011.12.13 - 17h.47m.12s.ees
(195.85 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Smarty/Bear

Post by lightnessking. »

was it 1v1 or team game, if it was team did he got tributed?

Also the citz might have costed 40 food instead of 50, tho that would only save 180 food.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Captain Nemo wrote:I have screens too but they wont allowed bmp here... idk when my comp began making screens in bmp and not jpg.
Mine started doing this randomly too one time but you can change it in the registry.

Start -> Run -> regedit

Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSSI\Empire Earth

Scroll down to "Take JPG Screenshots", double click on it, and change the value to 1. Voila.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Thx ghost Ill do that when I get home then we wont have to listen to stupid ignorant comments cause people will actually check it out.

Lightness u should know better. NOBODY plays cit cr in grenwar, and I can't be bother running a civ check, they're always the same and cit cr wont save him. Tributes? Are u kidding me? I first ran a total spend calculation, which I always do but I wrote the foodglitch here cause thats easier. I ran foodglitch test on myself and redbull just to check if save was allright. You really think I missed tributes?

Oh and I heard he claims this wasn't the real bear but a ghost or smurf or something so I checked up on redbull since he's a clanmember (was 4v4 game for those who didn't see save).
Attachments
Screen.JPG

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Captain Nemo wrote:Thx ghost Ill do that when I get home then we wont have to listen to stupid ignorant comments cause people will actually check it out.

Lightness u should know better. NOBODY plays cit cr in grenwar, and I can't be bother running a civ check, they're always the same and cit cr wont save him. Tributes? Are u kidding me? I first ran a total spend calculation, which I always do but I wrote the foodglitch here cause thats easier. I ran foodglitch test on myself and redbull just to check if save was allright. You really think I missed tributes?
I'm not surprised if someone did play with cr in grenwar since the game was in gameranger lol :P.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

manni you called nemo a noob lol and you call him stupid wow he has caught more cheaters than you ever have if he has got it wrong then he has got it wrong but no need for you gay little post with some of your stupid comments.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: wrong calculated and wrong proceedure

Post by Ghost »

Manni wrote:Net total was 313 in reality. Where did the 207 go? It`s the food gathered which hasn`t arrived in storage.
When we check for tribute glitchers we only take into account what has been spent and what has been gathered at the same instance in time. If you have a save game and they have 5 cits in production, then that is food that has already been spent. It doesn't matter how much his current citizens have stored but haven't dropped off yet, even if that amount would make up for what the person glitched. Gathered resources only get added to the statistics if the citizen drops it off at a Settlement/TC/Capitol.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

I don't know if I should laugh or cry... next eeralf?

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”