slaughT ghosting

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: slaughT ghosting

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

wow first off i warned him today manni and he said he wouldnt do it again so if he does it any time now then futher action will be taken. Cus im a kind mod i never do anything without a warning first as many times many ppl spamming for your games but i warn not mute. If fire does it again then tell us and futher action will be taken i spoke to him and hopefully he wont.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Random
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Random

Post by Random »

it WAS NOT a save game, i was not on at all that day UNTIL after the incident occured and Elmer brought it to my attention so if you believe it was a save game youre a fool.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

I spoke to him and he said he aint gonna do it again even if it wasnt a save game who cares i gave him 1st warning not to do it again. Just play games and chill if he does it again then futher actions wil be taken.

manni:Be nice already had a word with him and fire answered him that he won`t do it again. Tricky wants to do the same now even after I prooved that he did it again and he ignores that he was catched a second time.

Look at the dates of post when i said i warned him manni i give 1st warnings and after fires 1st warning he aint done it again. If you wanna take it futher please do but i think you are making a issue of something what has resolved under a warning.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”