slaughT ghosting

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Random
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Random

slaughT ghosting

Post by Random »

slaughT was last seen joining unitednationssuck's game (77.27.138.243) @ 11/2/2011 7:58:55 PM UTC using the name Trajick

My names Random but when i play In game on AOC i use the name Trajick. You can ask Elmer, never die, manni, skynet or anyone else that plays P2S on a regular basis that i am Trajick and slaughT is not. Thank you

Elmer Fud
Novice Member
Lobby Username: «{Co}» Elmer Fud

Re: slaughT ghosting

Post by Elmer Fud »

I got Banned for a few days for Ghosting a while back! Even though it was because Jossos kept kicking me out of his game! I say Ban the abuser! He smurfs enough as it is! Ghosting too? LOL Shame on him!

Elmer Fud
Novice Member
Lobby Username: «{Co}» Elmer Fud

Post by Elmer Fud »

All of his smurf names need to be banned as well... aka Fire! And you know the rest!

be nice
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: be nice

Post by be nice »

Don`t ban him ! Hes one of the 1st hour players who still here, we would loose a good player and a good host. Ghosting is real gay( in the bad way ;) and ive talked to him about it and i dont think he will do it again he will stick to his "smurf" names. And to you Elmer this isnt your subject! We could start a survey around the players and ask them who votes for a ban for you for destroying all games your in with your lag.
Take care and stay calm !

Random
Forum Noob

Post by Random »

Rules are rules, if i would have ghosted him i would have gotten a ban so i dont see why anyone else should get special treatment, and as far as elmers lag he only lags in the beginning when the maps and stuff are being loaded, rarely do i get lag with him after 5 f11 its usually other people.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

get off fires Dick be nice nuff said

AwesomeO
Novice Member
Lobby Username: The Things (1,2,3 and possibly 4)

Post by AwesomeO »

Who gives a damn.. just because douchebag hosts ban people because they don't like the person doesn't mean they have to whine and complain about 1 person smurfing to get in a game.

Random
Forum Noob

Post by Random »

No its retarded i dont even think ive ever even played a game with the kid and its not like it was a load he ghosted me, plain and simple its against the rules. if he did it to one of you you'd be pissed off as well so dont give me no shit about posting here, if anything you guys are on fires dick trying to defend him

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

like it or not everyone should follow the rules

be nice
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: be nice

Post by be nice »

delate this topic its not worth it . ;)

Random
Forum Noob

Post by Random »

if it wasnt worth posting i wouldnt have wasted my time, its not like im the only person to have this done to me, from what ive been told Fire does it all the time and its against the rules and he got caught, he should be punished as you or i would if we had done it to him or anyone else

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol so fire is ghosting on your smurf name? :P il warn him so he wont do it again aless admins wanna do something about it. And this is 1st report of him doing it cus i know all of fires names :P and elmer you cant hate someone just cus they smurf :P. and random that smurf name sucks lol :)
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Random
Forum Noob

Post by Random »

Its not a smurf name thats the actual name i use when playing because some people cant load the funky letters of my Random name.

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

il have a word with him aless you want admins to deal with it but i think first warning wil be enough so just chill and play and let me speak with him

Ok i have spoken to slaught and he said he wont use that noob name again lol. And he said he only used that name because it was a save game. So i only gave him warning and its all settled.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”