sigh.

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Re: sigh.

Post by Sexacutioner »

mudface wrote:i don't get it. if merczab took it back why should it still count
because cheating is against the rules?

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

btw, i've done the same exact thing thor did as a joke as well, except in a 4v4, I did it when i knew i was dead and all my team was dead with no chance of recovery, wasn't using asus either, everyone knew the other team won, its not like i was gunna go screaming "LOL U GUYS SUX U LOST" after game, we all knew who won. w/e obviously a joke, and you are obviously retarded. Thor is only one that really hosts late at night anyways, now theres no games to play later at night, which is only time i play, so ee is pretty much completely dead for me now until hes unbanned....

inb4 ban
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

So, question for you, if this was so obviously a joke, why did the OP originally report it and think it was not a joke?
I dont know if you are able to read his originally post, but he already stated that it might be a joke and it was clear that it was a joke but he thought he must be a examplar user, for some reason.
But I think its really important to make difference between jokes that everyone clearly understood, or serious cheating like Nike and Nice did for years. I been on Ts once with them and they have really been serious about winning each game, when they lost they started screaming and I thought they will suicide. I am telling this because Thor obviously havent been one of this persons here... And like Thor said he knows merczab for several years and probably felt save to make a joke with his friend. First of all, its really mean to post him, because even merczab understood it was wrong and the most important thing is that there havent been anyone ( apart from mods / admins ) who said that they want him banned or been offended by him :).
And another question, if someone were to in every single game, cheat extremely obviously and repeatedly claim they were joking around despite the fact everyone else though it was a serious (no cheat) game, don't you think they should be banned?
No, you should make his userlist public for some days - weeks and everyone could decide if they kick him or not.
Really Omega its not even CHEATING
'' Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest, and often at the expense of others,'' That what the definition is, he didnt really creat an unfair advantage , because it was in the end of the game when he knew he lost accepted it and tried to make some fun. He didnt even try to hide it... I think you can easily make it possible to decide if it was a joke or if he seriously tried to cheat. Like Nice and Nike who for weeks eco glichted in each game and boomed like bitches and everyone just stood here : Wow wtf how they do it.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

A) It is cheating
B) Thor is a repeated offender
C) Joke or not joke it is still against our ToU
D) If jokes are not bannable anymore we'll soon have tons of half dead players suddenly coming back and saying "lol dude it was a joke we lost anyways so i thought I'd make it fair again roflolololol".

@ custom: I got no clue where you got your definition from and idc. To me it is an unfair advantage if someone nukes me in mid.

If you want to play cheatwars play then with trustable friends only.
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

_Blitzkrieg_
Basic Member
Lobby Username: _Blitzkrieg_

Post by _Blitzkrieg_ »

but a 3 months ban is a bit too harsh, isnt it?
Old Papa Noah sat down on a trunk

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

PeLlE wrote:A) It is cheating
B) Thor is a repeated offender
C) Joke or not joke it is still against our ToU
D) If jokes are not bannable anymore we'll soon have tons of half dead players suddenly coming back and saying "lol dude it was a joke we lost anyways so i thought I'd make it fair again roflolololol".

@ custom: I got no clue where you got your definition from and idc. To me it is an unfair advantage if someone nukes me in mid.

If you want to play cheatwars play then with trustable friends only.
We dont wanna say that anyone can come and say its been a joke, but this is the first time something like that really happend and thats a special and new situation now... And its not the loosing anyways that made it a joke, its just the whole situation

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

1. Understand the consequences.
2. Make free will decisions.
3. Be responsible and live with the consequences.

ie: If i slam my dick in the car door, it will hurt very much and
I don't like pain.

Soloution ? - Don't slam your dick in the car door
any longer.

Simplistic yet real life problem solving skills.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I was obligated to ban Thor because it was a reported ToU violation. All of my cheating bans are initially 3 months. I think we all know this was a joke. Because Merczab retracted the report I'll reduce it to a 1 month ban. It probably would've been lower if Thor posted more than something along the lines of "OH LAWD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME BUDDY MERC"
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

merczab
Forum Noob

Post by merczab »

If at any point I knew it was Thor--- or even a joke at all, or if there was an lol thrown out anywhere throughout the battle or in the crap talking that prefaced it, I wouldn't have cared the least.
I just thought it was some dick trying to get back at me because he couldn't win in a real battle. (Which know he can, by the way.)

Even when Ghost posted his usernames I didn't see his usual Thor names...
But once I found out it was him I tried to delete my post, wasn't able to do that and so I just edited it out.

I seriously been thinking of a loophole to get an unban, but the fact is that he broke the rules so all I can do is try to take it back.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Read the forum rules man, "Think before you post". : - ).
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

Let this be an example to all you possible future 'jokers'. Irrespective of whether you are joking or not, the fact remains, u cheat and u get banned. Be prepared to suffer the consequences of the choices that YOU make and dont come crying here about how its ok cause it was obvious. For the record i wud have kept the 3 month ban. This guy along with a few more "internet tough guys" are asking for it everytime they log on and start running their mouths like they are higher than the rules. Kinda like the class clown primary school.

flurbaturb
Basic Member
Lobby Username: arsekakes

Post by flurbaturb »

Well we're all reasonable people here.

I don't think anyone would object if this young man here is given a warning just this one time?

After all it was only a misguided joke, and (thank god) not an insidious attempt to cheat for personal gain and glory.

I hope we all can consider this case with compassion in our hearts.

I'll leave his fate at the mercy of the court, thank you your honor.
Forums Expert and Honorary Chief Administrator

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

Let this be an example to all you possible future 'jokers'. Irrespective of whether you are joking or not, the fact remains, u cheat and u get banned. Be prepared to suffer the consequences of the choices that YOU make and dont come crying here about how its ok cause it was obvious. For the record i wud have kept the 3 month ban. This guy along with a few more "internet tough guys" are asking for it everytime they log on and start running their mouths like they are higher than the rules. Kinda like the class clown primary school.
Only thing I've really learned is that you can get banned for alot of stupid reasons on this game now, just makes me want to cheat more tbh, might as well get banned for a real reason than a stupid one, sup.
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

Example of stupid reasn someone was baned? If your gonn make such statements then back them up

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”