LassCo_SL Cheating

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
SlipKnoT
Nemesis

LassCo_SL Cheating

Post by SlipKnoT »

game was indy tl 2v2 and he walled my capi thus stopping cit production. he left lobby pretty fast. have the savegame here and ghost can u pls check the locate feature. game was around [19:34:26] GMT on sunday 12th sept. il upload the save
Attachments
re then we cant load anyway because of my symbols.ees
(74.37 KiB) Downloaded 304 times

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: LassCo_SL Cheating

Post by Ghost »

I'm pretty sure locate for you is all fucked up still or something. In the logs I only have you hosting one game, says you used the name LassCo_SL and the only person that joined was _veLo_. I can't link him to a lobby username. The save is valid however.

One of these days I'm going to need to you to install some shit and get some packet captures for hosting and joining games so I can figure out why the hell you don't report shit to locate.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

To be honest, this guy wasnt even in lobby when he joined the game first ;) I told Slip about it, but well. So obviously the locate stuff wont work :?

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

reason u have me located as the name is cause we tried to load the game like that to see the cheat. but ye its kinda BS. this dude was banned already for advertising GR on lobby.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”