-NeW-

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

-NeW-

Post by Samuel »

I know -NeW- has been muted for one week, but I'd like to display a series of screens regarding him that I began to collect since a while ago

31st March 2010

18th March 2010

12th March 2010

5th March 2010

4th March 2010

3rd March 2010

26th February 2010

25h February 2010

24th February 2010

4th February 2010

1st February 2010

Spammig and excessive public flaming towards another user is against the Tos and I know that -NeW- was just muted for 1 week.
Well, its my personal opinion that such an attitude towards other people in the lobby should NOT be toleraded and I fully entrust the staff to take care of that because people like these are those idiots we dont wanna have, therefore my request to PERMANENT MUTE this guy.

Because of his mute, he obviously can't flame me in lobby at the moment, here comes his attempt to flame me IN THE FORUM, as you can clearly see in this link:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1980&start=15

I hope these screens will be enough to make sure -NeW- gets PERMANENT MUTED, and if he doesn't, I'll just keep on posting new screens until he finally gets what he deserves.

CusTomm
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: CusTomm

Re: -NeW-

Post by CusTomm »

Oh come on, he was muted for spamming. And thats all he gets.
You never made any post or participated in this save-ee forum. Obviously Samuel you just try to make some advertisment for you 'Mod' job. Seriously how many people flamed me , should we all start posting it here in mass screens ?

This is one guy Flaming ONE GUY who is you, so why perma mute , perma igno would be enough all round.
I remember well , cobra did the same with me , i posted it and the only answer i got was : ''wherefor do we have the igno feature. ''

Admins should decide correct again and just say to use the igno feature.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

and does it as soon as he joins the lobby, and if its not samuel its someone else and i really have no idea why he wasnt perma muted long ago

and i told him long ago to get a bunch of screens and just few days ago told him to post them soon before he ever even applied for mod

Jen
Basic Member

Post by Jen »

over sensitive i think. he calls me much worse i make use of the ignore button.....

Samuel

Post by Samuel »

CusTomm wrote:Oh come on, he was muted for spamming. And thats all he gets.
You never made any post or participated in this save-ee forum. Obviously Samuel you just try to make some advertisment for you 'Mod' job. Seriously how many people flamed me , should we all start posting it here in mass screens ?

This is one guy Flaming ONE GUY who is you, so why perma mute , perma igno would be enough all round.
I remember well , cobra did the same with me , i posted it and the only answer i got was : ''wherefor do we have the igno feature. ''

Admins should decide correct again and just say to use the igno feature.
As long as I know, as stated in the ToS, Excessive Public flaming is against the lobby rules. The Ignore feature would not prevent -NeW- to public flame me in front of other users, wouldn't it?

TOS explicetly are AGAINST the actions that -NeW- is continuously doing, no matter what you say. And again, as stated in the Tos, these actions deserve proper punishment.

As for the "advertisement" you claim I'm doing, you can think whatever you want. The fact that I never partecipated in the save-ee forum doesnt prevent me from posting abuses I, and many other users, have been victims of. And as long as the things I'm posting are supported by facts, I'm perfectly fine with whatever you say; screens are there, showing a persistent abuse towards myself, abuse that is clearly condamned by the Tos, and since I come on EE to have fun and play games all I expect from this is some logical and well deserved consequence towards that guy.
Last edited by Samuel on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samuel

Post by Samuel »

Jen wrote:over sensitive i think. he calls me much worse i make use of the ignore button.....
As I said, ignore button won't prevent the flaming he will just keep on doing in front of other users.
It's useless to have Terms of Service if we arent gonna respect it just because of words like "oversensitive".

Jen
Basic Member

Post by Jen »

other users can also choose to ignore him if they find him offensive....even ur reply was oversensitive, hasnt the tos been put in effect with him due to his current mute?

Samuel

Post by Samuel »

It's my right to defend my right not be flamed in front of other users who aren't gonna ignore him because he isn't insulting them.

In this case, it's not only about other users finding him offensive, its also about all the time he spends flaming people in front of other users who have the right NOT TO USE the ignore button.

Yet -NeW- keeps on flaming me and other people in front of them

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

If the dates are accurate then I'd say we could consider this harassment since he's been doing it over an extended period of time and he even went so far as to make another name to spam/flame him.

Yes, it is true you can use ignore when someone gets on your nerves but when someone does what NeW is doing, that generally isn't acceptable. I'll definitely be (at least) extending his mute.

Input from other mods?
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

We've always ignored whisper spamming because people can aswell use the ignore button so I guess it would me unfair if he'd egt punished for the whispers. Then for the lobby stuff he has been muted (atleast i think he has) for spamming several times so in my oppinion it would eb pretty unfair to perma mute him for that now.
Another thing is that samuel often replies to news insults which just makes new spamming more shit etc.
But I'd say (extend his mute and) tell him that his behaviour is kinda unacceptable and make clear that if he goes on a perma mute is coming.
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Samuel

Post by Samuel »

Here's an update of -NeW- insisting on his "quest" to flame people:

5th April 2010

This guy will just NEVER learn.

Not even one day has passed since I posted this topic and he made sure I can update it, nice.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”