SlipKnoT

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
CusTomm
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: CusTomm

SlipKnoT

Post by CusTomm »

Is that how the Mods have their fun in the lobby , realy good job A* for that , you doing a realy serious job slipknot and it is fricking anyoing. And this is acutally realy not acceptable , pls look at the reason i got kicked , wtf ??! What is the job of a SAVE-EE moderator , for sure not kicken people for : '' SOme space in the lobby '' , thats the way slipknot , YES thats the way to save ee...
Attachments
Nice and Thx slipknot
Nice and Thx slipknot

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Re: SlipKnoT

Post by SlipKnoT »

u kick me from your game for no reason at all.. why???

yoru reason was the same one i gave. i felt it only fair to repay the gift

CusTomm
Advanced Member

Post by CusTomm »

It is open to everyone to kick who ever from the game , and you are telling to much storys in my games , i warned you and kicked you . It is a totaly diffrent thing , if someone, a MODERATOR who acutally does is quiet serious job , kicks me from the lobby for no reason , this is how you save-ee , right there

And btw , i already heard from other people that you kicked them for no reason as well. The reason you put was : Cause it is funny.
Is that a proper moderator ??? I wish i would have profs for that as well. But seams to be kinda correct , after the thing you did to me

That is realy what a mod should do , take care of the lobby , instead you kicken people randomly because of your mood

White Fang

Post by White Fang »

i dunno i think its funny and he only took away like 20 secs of your life or something having to get back in lobby :p
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

ben55

Post by ben55 »

well he is the host of his game he can decide who he wants to play with that is a pretty shitty excuse to retaliate the way you did slip
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Jessus
Complete Looser
Lobby Username: Pubic Hair

Post by Jessus »

wow does seem a bit unfair

CusTomm
Advanced Member

Post by CusTomm »

I mean i am realy upset , it is not that it was just 20 secs or somthing , it is the point of kicking people randomly , and as i heard and already have said , this wasn't the first time . What is the actual point of beeing a mod. You are there for take care of the lobby , and it is not your job to kick people randomly without any REASON. You are allow to kick me for reason stated in the TERMS OF RULES , maybe you should read them again slipknot.

dfdghdhd
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Simple

Post by dfdghdhd »

lol slip u also kiked me from the server once ! XD Reason : ...Its funny .. Oo
Beziehungsstatus: Ich gehe mit meiner laterne ^^
relationship status: I go with my Lamp^.^
IAM SIMPLE ! Not SIMpeL

CusTomm
Advanced Member

Post by CusTomm »

lol slip u also kiked me from the server once ! XD Reason : ...Its funny .. Oo
See you are doing that frequently , already 3 other people told me you did that to them as well

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

if i cared enough about this topic i wud post everything you have done to provoke me. the reason i gave for kicking you was not accurate as you didnt deserve it. but u know exactly what u have been upto. provoking me constantly. i shuid not have reacted to it but hey im only human. and when u question what my job entails. i do help the ppl who need it. anybody who has ever asked me for help has received it. as for kicking. ppl who need motivation to not be complete dicks will sometimes get a warning kick to wake up and cop on.

CusTomm
Advanced Member

Post by CusTomm »

Even other mods say that it wasnt okay , you should get alive and controll your self , this is www.save-ee.com not www.kick-randomly.com, controll yourself and never join my games again

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

i only read the reason for the kick. and i find it hilarious ur crying abuse for 1 kick. holy shit i should of yelled abuse everytime omega had kicked me in the past with a funny reason like "noob learn mod dm". take it as a joke.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Actaully Moderators are supposed to be able to join a game when they want to besides stop bieng a bicth Slippy kicks me out a lot
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
LOLSLippy.jpg

CusTomm
Advanced Member

Post by CusTomm »

Omg slipknot -.-'

Sexacutioner
Nemesis