cocky pathetic glitcher

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Moo
Spam4food

Re: cocky pathetic glitcher

Post by Moo »

Jossos even if ghost didnt have proof he bans a lot a people so im pretty sure he will know if someone has cheated or not stop crying and go marry that dude from Daiblo 2

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

huco 4000 wrote:If there isn't a screen-shot of him joining that game or him admitting to it in the lobby then it isn't proof.

The kind of screen-shot Ghost posted in this thread...

Was it Jossos? I don't know it might be likely, I don't care to speculate. It could just have easily been some-one using his name. Even though you say people "just don't ghost unknown glitcher clans etc." you don't have proof of it.
Fortunately we here at save-ee have what we like to call "cognitive reasoning skills", and we don't need to prove beyond ALL POSSIBLE doubt, just beyond a REASONABLE doubt.

Jessus
Complete Looser
Lobby Username: Pubic Hair

Post by Jessus »

binary ur a faggot

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Jessus wrote:binary ur a faggot
Says the guy who's online-dating another guy. lmao.

jordan
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: JordanJordan

Post by jordan »

I LOVE YOU JOSSOS <3

Jessus
Complete Looser
Lobby Username: Pubic Hair

Post by Jessus »

rob u are the most unliked mod. ppl think ur a faggot u even had ppl that wanted u to burn (remem the clan fgt?) go die in a hole motherfucker

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Jessus wrote:rob u are the most unliked mod. ppl think ur a faggot u even had ppl that wanted u to burn (remem the clan fgt?) go die in a hole motherfucker
No the most unliked Mod would be Slippy and your the only one who thinks hes a faggot

thearseofwar
Basic Member

Post by thearseofwar »

"stop crying and go marry that dude from Daiblo 2"

priceless.

Jossos...now that you have spiralled into abuse, now would be a good time to reach behind you and pull your excellent people skills (that apparently you save for the "real" world) out of your ass and start using them.

Keep savouring the ban. For everything you did, you earned it.

;)

ben55

Post by ben55 »

Destroyer you are as stupid as Jossos if you don't think Binary is the most despised mod. I could name 20+ people easy that think Binary is a cock sucking faggot. I think Binary plays police cop a little to much on the lobby, but he helps people too, so it just depends what side of the spectrum you are on. Too bad for him the people he helps aren't as vocal as the people he pisses off.

Jossos have you ever cheated in a meaningful game probably not, but is that you in that game yeah most def was it for a joke/flame/idk probably, but you did cheat so you are at their mercy.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

ben55 wrote:Destroyer you are as stupid as Jossos if you don't think Binary is the most despised mod. I could name 20+ people easy that think Binary is a cock sucking faggot. I think Binary plays police cop a little to much on the lobby, but he helps people too, so it just depends what side of the spectrum you are on. Too bad for him the people he helps aren't as vocal as the people he pisses off.

Jossos have you ever cheated in a meaningful game probably not, but is that you in that game yeah most def was it for a joke/flame/idk probably, but you did cheat so you are at their mercy.
They just hate because he muted them :) still i dont think were gonna remove 1 mod because 20 people bicth he sucks because he muted them, i think he might take some mutes a little to far but jossos cheated

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

And you really think I give a shit what a bunch of racist scumbags think of me? Well... you're right I do, I LOVE that they hate me, it means I'm nothing like them and that it shows. Thank you.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

ive never seen bin do anything without being provoked, hes here to enforce the rules and if people dont like him because he actually does that then thats really their problem

as far as jossos, hes been givin so many chances by so many people i dont see how ANYONE would defend him at all

ben55

Post by ben55 »

I just said a lot people hate you more than SlipKnot what does you caring have to do with that? I just pointed out something to Destroyer, and I frankly don't care if you care or if they hate you it's not something I would even want to discuss it would be a waste of time, and Destroyer I agree with them on the Jossos thing IDK where you are getting remove Binary from? I even said he was a good mod just a bit super robocop policeman type sometimes.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

ben55 wrote:Um how does you caring what they think relate to anything? I just said a lot people hate you more than SlipKnot what does you caring have to do with that? I just pointed out something to Destroyer, and I frankly don't care if you care or if they hate you it's not something I would even want to discuss it would be a waste of time.
Not every post at this forum is about you. I was responding to josos. You aren't even involved in this discussion, except to mention how many people hate me(which apparently WASN'T such a waste of your time since you DID discus it), so why would I be talking to you?

ben55

Post by ben55 »

Well actually the part of me saying people hate you was directed to Destroyer ironically not everything I say is directed to you infact I complimented you, and said you were a good mod. Also I was editing my post to make it sound less hostile as you responded after I re-read it, so I didn't mean to be come off that way ,and I am not trying to pick a fight with you I was pointing something out to Destroyer then you ranted about something which stemmed from my post.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”