KK CLAN CAUGHT CHEATING AND GLITCHING AOC

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Jackye
Forum Noob

KK CLAN CAUGHT CHEATING AND GLITCHING AOC

Post by Jackye »

today me and Maxcc caught 2 players glitching and cheating just load the saved game and watch statistics they had 260 and 140 citz in 7 f11!!!!!!! AOC version
Attachments
clan KK caught glitching, load and watch stats.QuickSave 2010.01.23 - 17h.29m.40s.ees
(170.39 KiB) Downloaded 310 times

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Re: KK CLAN CAUGHT CHEATING AND GLITCHING AOC

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Since we use a direct connect system, you must have a mod/admin verify the identity of the accused by locating them at the time of, or immediately after, the game in question. Since you can not prove who these people were there is nothing we can do.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Having checked the names of one of these two kk people, I have to say I personally believe it more than likely that he cheated. But again, without proof.....

thearseofwar
Basic Member

Post by thearseofwar »

lol well the f11 and cit count...cheating is the only explanation isn't it?

As with my trouble the other day, in terms of having a mod verify the identity of someone, in the wee small hours in the USA when you guys are all asleep, there is no one around to perform this function. It seems we need mods based in different time zones when you guys are all snoozing.

;)

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

i dont know why the hell you guys keep playing with jossos anyhow
if a mod isnt on then have the player whisper you in the lobby saying that they are playing in your game, at least that way they are less likely to cheat if they have whispered you ( make sure the game is still showing at the top )

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

jossos edits his scen loads, so....
chances are it was an edited load.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

peow130 wrote:jossos edits his scen loads, so....
chances are it was an edited load.
Why would the chances be that it's an edited load? Are you suggesting that jossos took a quicksave from jackye's computer, loaded it in the scen editor, added a but-load of cits to his and his clanmates bases, then gave it back to jacky so that he could report them as being cheaters?
I don't follow your logic. Besides, this file has not been run through the scen editor, it would know if it had.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”