someone claiming i cheated

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Panda*
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Arhum

someone claiming i cheated

Post by Panda* »

there is this dude called pup (in gameranger) and samsara is his other nick who claims i glitched after a mid game where me and tarms outboomed him. so he saves game and calls me cheat. claiming i used glitch for iron/food. i know food can be glitched but iron i have no idea if thats possible. so i will attach the save game and stats screen.

btw i m playing as Drax in this game, so please let me know why he thinks i cheated :D
Attachments
QuickSave 2017.04.21 - 20h.43m.30s.ees
(476.74 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
ee4.png
ee3.png
ee1.png
ee.png

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: someone claiming i cheated

Post by Arntzen »

Well most of us live in a society where you're innocent until proven guilty. You don't have to prove that you didn't cheat, he's the one that has to prove that you did.
Every time someone claim you cheat just tell them to save the game and post it here or send it to me and I will check it.
9/10 times it's just noobs who have no idea about figuring out if someone cheated or not. You're now one of a thousand who's been called a cheater on GR. Welcome to the group! :thumbsupl:
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Panda*
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Arhum

Post by Panda* »

well he was bragging to me that he will post on forums, so i did it before he could xD. perhaps that would have made him look like a fool because clearly nothing wrong here in these stats. he said i had 18k military while about 22k economy, he just looked at the summary and said that this was impossible. apparently these stats are total points for military kills and losses, buildings razed or lost, army size etc but he thinks its numbers. well how is it even possible to make 18000 units of swords in that time period lol.

ApoCalypse-Jensen
Basic Member
Lobby Username: נєиѕєи

Post by ApoCalypse-Jensen »

Hahaha Tarms Knows how to smurf i see :)

alucard45
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: deamon

Post by alucard45 »

it's just fun to see a guy like you who are posting this, while in the last thread it is talking about you who was cheating for one game :D

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”