Mionelol?

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Mionelol?

Post by Locodoco »

A lot has been going on lately related to the case where "Mionelol(Owned)" has been acting toxic for the 5 months period or so, then it ended up to him threatening to glitch and purposely doing it eventually. More in: viewtopic.php?f=132&t=171134

Anyways, I'm not gonna talk about the glitching part in here. This is mainly for his toxicity towards everyone and the acts that lack maturity, and everyone is welcomed to share their thoughts and experience about him.

As it's known that this guy been toxic to everyone lately, sending death threats and also cursing the weak ones despite there was nothing done by them but poor play that lack skill. I'm ready to provide a list full of names that he has been toxic to alongside with their approval that it is true.

His toxic actions can be found in many of Drex888 streams ( to whoever is interested) but I'm not arsed enough to refer back to them.

so lately "Mionelol" been getting mad about every game, it usually ends up him saying that he'll ruin next if he wasn't banned. He was given multiple weekly bans due to his actions but that's only from playing -ranked games.

I'd like to talk about smurfing and how he always disagreed about it

This guy knows he's hated by everyone, and seeing his name in one of the rank rooms isn't welcomed by many including me after his actions lately. so he decided to come up with a new/used CD-Key so his ranked points won't be able to expose his identity since he has 600 smthn on one of the sets. Much worse he has impersonated someones else identity and used a similar nickname

The real account name is this
mione 2.png
mione 2.png (10.19 KiB) Viewed 9932 times
This one is what he used to smurf
Mione 1.png
Mione 1.png (8.86 KiB) Viewed 9930 times
what shocks me is the fact him knowing that he's not welcomed but he still tries to play using something he always hated " Smurfing".

He'll probably justify himself that it was not him :
Buddy we have been playing EE for years, Gameplay can easily show which player is playing who, despite your attitude or the way you talk has changed trying to not expose urself.

A series of him acting autistic and delusional Including "mionelol" desperately trying to avoid being accused
mione 6.png
mione 7.png
mione 8.png
Last edited by Locodoco on Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Re: Mionelol?

Post by Locodoco »

there we go another time where he threatens to do something
mione 9.png
What makes me positive that its mionelol and not someone else?

No one has smurfed with changing CD-Key but two players (what i have witnessed) Rearart and Mionelol. Rear has gone out for vacation without having his laptop so he's excluded from the equation and we've only left the man-child who has been acting innocently for every accusation he had and justifying his actions as an act of anger. He successfully managed to brainwash some of the players about his attitude and how he's right about it but that's only 3 players vs 25 who agree that this guy has some mental issue. the funny thing is he lacked arguments when Yukon was talking to him after impersonating someone else so sent this out of nowhere
1212121.png
His Gameplay is exactly the same as the super_ guy as its always mass and not waste any club.

Also, its such a coincidence that every time Mionelol is mentioned in NeoEE, He comments out of nowhere in the stream denying it looool. is this 6th sense where he knows when his name mentioned while playing " other games?"

From my 3 years of experience in NeoEE, I have never seen such a guy being hated by everyone for his toxic actions and attitude. No one would do the things I've mentioned previously and it's only a matter of time where he'll show up denying it.

pretty sure that this guy has mental issues

I'm open to talking about this for days since I have just finished my semester, so whoever has something to say drop it

The game :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE7OGFigJzg&t=21111s

Happy to be proven wrong :thumbsupr:
Last edited by Locodoco on Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sh00T
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Sh00T

Post by Sh00T »

the real mionelol also said he was going to change his cdkey and ruin the team games

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Ok Loco, I know you are obsessed with me, which is pretty obvious. I think you are heavily emotionally attached to me, which is getting pretty weird and I'm not feeling to good about it since I have a girlfriend.

Apart from that I'll keep it short this time since you're repeating.

"sending death threats"

wrong. proof?

"multiple weekly bans"

wrong. proof?

"hated by everyone"

ok ok, i know you care alot about your online reputation from 20 players

"Also, its such a coincidence that every time Mionelol is mentioned in NeoEE, He comments out of nowhere in the stream denying it looool. is this 6th sense where he knows when his name mentioned while playing " other games?"

im watching yukons stream every week and writing there, despite if im playing or not. but if you think it is a proof. ok then you're right.

Im waiting for the next thread Loco, please something new and more exciting then, ok?
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member

Post by Locodoco »

It is okay, you are known for being innocent each time :thumbsupl:

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Locodoco wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:12 am
It is okay, you are known for being innocent each time :thumbsupl:
Yes, innocent "each time", and I am the master of brainwash. Manipulating everyones opinion, because everyone who doesnt share your opinion is brainwashed. lolol
- øWñEÐ.

Bladee

Post by Bladee »

I fully agree with Locodoco. In fact this guy has some mental issues and need attentions.
But I think its waste of time to argue with him and I dont put any affort in it.
Mionelol made himself very unpopular in the EE community, that soon nobody wants to play with him anymore.
And he knows that. Thats why he tries to ghost with other peoples name ( CCCP Super ) to be part of the game.
Good luck Mione for recover your reputation.
You have defenetly a place in the Hall of Shame :thumbsupl:

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Bladee wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:03 am
I fully agree with Locodoco. In fact this guy has some mental issues and need attentions.
But I think its waste of time to argue with him and I dont put any affort in it.
Mionelol made himself very unpopular in the EE community, that soon nobody wants to play with him anymore.
And he knows that. Thats why he tries to ghost with other peoples name ( CCCP Super ) to be part of the game.
Good luck Mione for recover your reputation.
You have defenetly a place in the Hall of Shame :thumbsupl:
Hey Blade. I have been waiting for you to come out since the first post was opened. Surprised it took you that long. But glad you are here now.

First of all, I want to clearify that I see you very seperate from the Loco-Group, since you are not really included there. You are treaded as an outsider an pre (just as I am lately), and now you see a good opportunity to jump on the train.

Before people started the hate-wave on me, you were one of the most laughed at persons in pre. No one respected your gameplay and called you out for cheap strategies, bad pocketplay and toxic behaviour.

But I don't really mind, I think it is a good opportunity for you to collect some "Plus-Points" here. (A common enemy is always a good reason)

I remember very cleary, when you were online for hours this CHRISMAS and trolled countless games with priest-civs and stuff. When I asked you if it is really worth it to waste your time and OTHER peoples time instead of spending it with family or stuff on holiday atleast. This all can be seen on yukons streams btw, if someone is interessted. (Should be 25.12/26.12.20 somewhere arround that).

You were one of the reasons I orignally started to troll games in the first place, because you were so bitter to bring even "GoG-friends" of yours into the games to troll me. (Yea, also on stream.)

Well to mention, this was all way back before I even had some issues with Locos Group.
- øWñEÐ.

>Heros<=Eminem*
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Eminem*

Post by >Heros<=Eminem* »

First of all, I want to clearify that I see you very seperate from the Loco-Group, since you are not really included there. You are treaded as an outsider an pre (just as I am lately), and now you see a good opportunity to jump on the train.

Before people started the hate-wave on me, you were one of the most laughed at persons in pre. No one respected your gameplay and called you out for cheap strategies, bad pocketplay and toxic behaviour.

But I don't really mind, I think it is a good opportunity for you to collect some "Plus-Points" here. (A common enemy is always a good reason)
No one laughed at blade in pre. We all hated his pro rushes yes, they were effective and annoying asf to deal with, however, that doesnt make blade toxic or a bad pocket. For the most part, I have not seen blade being toxic on neo. In my time playing with him on Gepetto games, or the old mid-ranked games, or even in dave's tournaments before, and personally with him in pre-ranked he isnt toxic.

"A common enemy" Mion, no one designated you as a target enemy. Myself and others are happy to not see you as an enemy and as a respectable member of the community again(as I did before 5 months ago), when you stop playing innocent, and making long arguments of denial or shifting blame. Be accountable and change your behaviour/attitude and I will gladly respect you again. I dont enjoy this drama, it is much better for all of us if we can get past this. Like I said before, I never had issues with your behaviour before this period of 5 months. So yes, there is part of people in the community fault to getting you fustrated and influencing to do the things you did and become how you are now, however at the end of the day, you are also accountable for yourself on what you did. Reflect on it honestly, and adjust your behaviour. I was playing in the same coumminity past 5 months, I also got fustrated at many things, be it blade quaking my wing at f11 7, or some player trolling my team, flaming from players etc. But I never gave into this level of toxicity and neither did many other players. So there is accountability from your side and you can/need to fix your own issues(firstly by admitting them; as I see you are denying some above that we all know you did)

>Heros<=Eminem*
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Eminem*

Post by >Heros<=Eminem* »

I totally butchered the reply/quote thingy. my bad

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"No one laughed at blade in pre. We all hated his pro rushes yes, they were effective and annoying asf to deal with, however, that doesnt make blade toxic or a bad pocket. For the most part, I have not seen blade being toxic on neo. In my time playing with him on Gepetto games, or the old mid-ranked games, or even in dave's tournaments before, and personally with him in pre-ranked he isnt toxic. "

Okay, then we had different expieriences with that it seems, I can only speak for my expieriences here and I know him already since probably 9-10 years.

"A common enemy" Mion, no one designated you as a target enemy. Myself and others are happy to not see you as an enemy and as a respectable member of the community again(as I did before 5 months ago), when you stop playing innocent, and making long arguments of denial or shifting blame. Be accountable and change your behaviour/attitude and I will gladly respect you again. I dont enjoy this drama, it is much better for all of us if we can get past this. Like I said before, I never had issues with your behaviour before this period of 5 months. So yes, there is part of people in the community fault to getting you fustrated and influencing to do the things you did and become how you are now, however at the end of the day, you are also accountable for yourself on what you did. Reflect on it honestly, and adjust your behaviour. I was playing in the same coumminity past 5 months, I also got fustrated at many things, be it blade quaking my wing at f11 7, or some player trolling my team, flaming from players etc. But I never gave into this level of toxicity and neither did many other players. So there is accountability from your side and you can/need to fix your own issues(firstly by admitting them; as I see you are denying some above that we all know you did)
"

You know what Eminem? I really highly respect you for that. There is so much good and right being written down here it is really awesome.

First of all I really appreciate that you actually remember that there was a time before, when we had no issues at all. (nothing major atleast) To me personally it indeed feels that people just designated me as such, especially since I just "copied" things others have done before. (Yea sure, its still as bad, but there wasnt ever such a big drama created out of that)

I also really much appreciate that you are trying to see things from my point of view and you described it pretty perfectly well here.

And of course you are right about that I did alot of stupid and overreacted shit, yes, and I shouldnt go that far just because others are toxic.

Literally an answer like the one you have written is all I wanted to hear all the time. And I would gladly speak myself out with persons who felt offended by this drama, but I am afraid that actually some are happy I crossed the "glitch"-border so this could go to public. But idk, its just my gut feeling.

Thank you anyways, mnm
- øWñEÐ.

Panda
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Panda*

Post by Panda »

idk what is this loco-group :lol:
I like you mionelol i mean i never had issues and you are obviously a very good player and i enjoyed in the past when you streamed tournament finals and we commentated on that and had fun. So idk how suddenly why all of this happened. I agree with what eminem wrote and i would say noone is a fan of loco in our group, atleast not me for sure. We sometimes get on vc if we are playing together and have a bit of fun thats all, i have many disagreements with loco on various topics :) so idk why there is a misconception in your mind that we are together plotting against you or something. I hope you and others involved in this toxic behavior can fix their shit and start playing ee like normal. Being a good player and having a high score like you have will mean you will get tough games, and many times bad things will happen to your team so prepare yourself mentally for that. And if you feel anyone is trolling you or whatever happens just report to yukon or post it here on forums. No need to fight fire with fire.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Panda wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 am
idk what is this loco-group :lol:
I like you mionelol i mean i never had issues and you are obviously a very good player and i enjoyed in the past when you streamed tournament finals and we commentated on that and had fun. So idk how suddenly why all of this happened. I agree with what eminem wrote and i would say noone is a fan of loco in our group, atleast not me for sure. We sometimes get on vc if we are playing together and have a bit of fun thats all, i have many disagreements with loco on various topics :) so idk why there is a misconception in your mind that we are together plotting against you or something. I hope you and others involved in this toxic behavior can fix their shit and start playing ee like normal. Being a good player and having a high score like you have will mean you will get tough games, and many times bad things will happen to your team so prepare yourself mentally for that. And if you feel anyone is trolling you or whatever happens just report to yukon or post it here on forums. No need to fight fire with fire.
Well to be fair Panda, I couldn't say anything against you. Obviously I don't know all of your smurf names, so infact I don't know for sure, but from what i've seen you didnt play sooo much anyway the last time.
- øWñEÐ.

Panda
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Panda*

Post by Panda »

yes, I haven't played a lot recently but I did follow a bit of the drama ongoing from streams etc. My smurfs well, I did smurf before a few months ago but yukon always knew it's me lol, and recently I only used "Pandito" which is obvious it's me, and "Izkara".
I hope people now start changing their attitude and playing like normal, small community needs a better environment, after our days are numbered ee will most likely die so.. don't contribute to killing this game before its time :)

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Panda wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:23 pm
yes, I haven't played a lot recently but I did follow a bit of the drama ongoing from streams etc. My smurfs well, I did smurf before a few months ago but yukon always knew it's me lol, and recently I only used "Pandito" which is obvious it's me, and "Izkara".
I hope people now start changing their attitude and playing like normal, small community needs a better environment, after our days are numbered ee will most likely die so.. don't contribute to killing this game before its time :)
I agree and will try my best to not throw any more oil into the flame. I hope Yukon can set some rules in stone that prevent any drama in future.
- øWñEÐ.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”