Mionelol resources cheater

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
Panda96

Re: Mionelol resources cheater

Post by Panda96 »

Ok, I just read the whole drama, have not been playing ee last few weeks so I didn't know what was going on. Mionelol you are so wrong to mention the discord community as being part of the reason why toxicity is around. What we do at discord stays there, it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings we talk and joke among ourselves. The thing we did with yukon family names was childish, yes and we were laughing about it but he banned us for a game and it was done! If he felt so offended by it he would have given us a bigger ban or privately/publicly warned us. That discord group is public and not an official ee group, it's to voice chat while playing and have fun. You even joined, tell me what toxicity did you hear apart from yaniway raging which he always does but trust me he is a very funny and nice guy, he doesn't mean any of what he says. Moreover, everything is between us nothing is said to the people who are playing. Your reasons that others are toxic so I will be too are really weak bro, you be a good person and forget others. many games I have felt frustration but I don't troll or abuse people for that, you just get over it. if you can't then you need to stop playing and host your own rooms.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

So let me shortcut this a bit.

So all toxic behaviour is forgotten. All glitches that could have been on purpose dont matter anymore. Rear being banned 5 weeks+, np.

Mione glitching 1100 food, being banned for 4 days is a big deal?

And of course its nothing personal.

Confirm this please again.
- øWñEÐ.

Sh00T
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Sh00T

Post by Sh00T »

owned wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:37 pm

You told me in Neo lobby that i made this thread because it is a personal attack and why i am not reporting the other players:

- It was me who reported all of these guys:

http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=71936
http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=58347
http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=61348
http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=19379
http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=41685

- I started playing again since ~2 weeks, if there were cheaters before that why the fuck you did not report them then?

also, bringing external things ( discord chats ) is out of context. i am 99% sure that eminem or loco or both have criticized me/talktrashed on discord and i do not really care anymore.

I think you are too paranoid at this point, you should open his eyes and stop thinking everyone is conspiring against you.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Sh00T wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:04 pm
owned wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:37 pm

You told me in Neo lobby that i made this thread because it is a personal attack and why i am not reporting the other players:

- It was me who reported all of these guys:

http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=71936
http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=61348
http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=19379
http://save-ee.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=41685

- I started playing again since ~2 weeks, if there were cheaters before that why the fuck you did not report them then?

also, bringing external things ( discord chats ) is out of context. i am 99% sure that eminem or loco or both have criticized me/talktrashed on discord and i do not really care anymore.

I think you are too paranoid at this point, you should open his eyes and stop thinking everyone is conspiring against him.
Thank you alot for your effort. Do we know eachother? I just saw you have several accounts you are online on Neo-EE. Not sure who you really are.
- øWñEÐ.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

First of all cheating is against the rules and should not be tolerated.
It's clear Mionelol cheated and in my opinion he should be punished for it.
He stated that he was going to do it, he knew yukon was streaming with many people watching and said after the game that he did do it. He basically did the opposite of trying to hide what he did.
It's clear he cheated in a way of protest, which to me makes this particular act a lot less severe than someone trying to cheat (and get away with it) to win a game.
If it was up to me Mionelol would get a 1 week ban from NeoEE with a warning saying if it happens again the next punishment will be 6 months.
Why such a small punishment?
To me it's a big problem that Jodocus/RealForce decided to have such a lean back approach where very few of the reports are looked at and have consequences. Because of this many players feel like there is no use reporting abusers/cheaters because nothing will happen, which also means that some players think it's fine "since everyone else does it".

So where does this leave us with the "Mionelol glitched 1100 food" case? We can hope for a reply from Jodocus/RealForce but in the time being I would highly recommend Mionelol, and everyone else, to stop doing this. Even if there is no official action from NeoEE-devs yet, if more people do this it's very likely a huge ban wave comes in next time Jodocus/RealForce logs on.

As for everything else: Please post separate forum posts about specific cases where other people have abused or cheated. Just saying stuff here without any proof is just hearsay.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

alucard45
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: deamon

Post by alucard45 »

haven't read all the shiit, but cheating or glitching on purpose should result in a ban of one month instant without any possibility to talk about it, being toxic is a thing, but cheating is an other thing. "rearreart"

we should just take action from this so this player do not restart glitching, that need to be punished actually, it can't stay here, so that mean every other player will do so and there is no ban?

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Arntzen wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:11 pm
First of all cheating is against the rules and should not be tolerated.
It's clear Mionelol cheated and in my opinion he should be punished for it.
He stated that he was going to do it, he knew yukon was streaming with many people watching and said after the game that he did do it. He basically did the opposite of trying to hide what he did.
It's clear he cheated in a way of protest, which to me makes this particular act a lot less severe than someone trying to cheat (and get away with it) to win a game.
If it was up to me Mionelol would get a 1 week ban from NeoEE with a warning saying if it happens again the next punishment will be 6 months.
Why such a small punishment?
To me it's a big problem that Jodocus/RealForce decided to have such a lean back approach where very few of the reports are looked at and have consequences. Because of this many players feel like there is no use reporting abusers/cheaters because nothing will happen, which also means that some players think it's fine "since everyone else does it".

So where does this leave us with the "Mionelol glitched 1100 food" case? We can hope for a reply from Jodocus/RealForce but in the time being I would highly recommend Mionelol, and everyone else, to stop doing this. Even if there is no official action from NeoEE-devs yet, if more people do this it's very likely a huge ban wave comes in next time Jodocus/RealForce logs on.

As for everything else: Please post separate forum posts about specific cases where other people have abused or cheated. Just saying stuff here without any proof is just hearsay.
This actually more interessting and closer to a solution. So I hope this will get investigated and I will get a punishment.

But then a few questions come up for me personally. Since Yukon has a public cheat-detector which is used as a valid proof, I wonder if, and how other glitch cases will be investigated.

I will gladly create a few new forum posts with all the glitches I will track back on yukons stream.

So I wonder, is the excuse "it was on accident?" a valid one? Since I was the only one who openly announced what he was doing.
And again as I told you before Kaz, i dont talk about accident food glitches, but bigger glitches in the amount of thousands. (Those can not happen by accident)

Will every glitch that appears on his stream in future be investigated? It should then, right? Or does it depend on how many people report it?

There is really a system with clear rules needed.
- øWñEÐ.

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Post by Bogdan_xD »

yukon's glitch detector is not 100% accurate.
The reason this time you should get punished, is because you even admited to it, which makes it more solid of a proof that you did glitch.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Bogdan_xD wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 3:52 pm
yukon's glitch detector is not 100% accurate.
The reason this time you should get punished, is because you even admited to it, which makes it more solid of a proof that you did glitch.
So if a player glitches, and doesnt admit it, he wont get punished? Sounds like a nice invitation LOL

Sorry, this logic is really terrible and actually encourages glitching
- øWñEÐ.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

owned wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 3:55 pm
So if a player glitches, and doesnt admit it, he wont get punished? Sounds like a nice invitation LOL
If a player announces in (ALL) chat that he will cheat, then the yukon detector goes off, and then the player admits to doing it. At this point we don't really need much investigation.

However if you think someone has cheated you need to post the save file of the game as proof so that others can confirm. Also helps to say at what time and date it happened so Jodocus/RealForce can confirm it was a game that happened in NeoEE by the user accused.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Post by Locodoco »

AASA.jpg
AASA.jpg (17.4 KiB) Viewed 12007 times
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Locodoco wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:23 am
AASA.jpg
Maybe I would feel ashamed if the players I glitched on were actually adult and honorful players.

But somehow I feel no regret at all. I think I wrote a lot of reasons for that.

The only reason I will not repeat such actions is out of respect to admins and old players who whispered me that they can understand why I did this but wouldn’t call my methods to bring the toxicity to attention well chosen.

Your answers here just confirmed my thoughts that I already had before about the current situation. ;)
- øWñEÐ.

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Post by Locodoco »

owned wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:16 am
Locodoco wrote:
AASA.jpg
Maybe I would feel ashamed if the players I glitched on were actually adult and honorful players.

The only reason I will not repeat such actions is out of respect to admins and old players who whispered me that they can understand why I did this but wouldn’t call my methods to bring the toxicity to attention well chosen.

Your answers here just confirmed my thoughts that I already had before about the current situation. ;)

Not regretting ruining others' games with such childish actions proves how shit attitude you have. You’re acting innocent but wonder who believes it.

Arrogance level is at its highest level, that's, why you don't, wanna apologize to everyone instead of for such actions.

Your answers prove nothing but you trying to justify your actions as a result of others conspiring on you. You may have done good job brainwashing the ones that hear only your part of the story, but the days are coming and we shall see. It is only a matter of time to see the man-child once again

Patiently waiting for the ban to take place so you be used as an example of how toxicity shall be treated 👍🏻
Last edited by Locodoco on Mon May 31, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

Locodoco wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 11:27 am
owned wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:16 am
Locodoco wrote:
AASA.jpg

Your answers prove nothing but you trying to justify your actions as a result of others conspiring on you. You may have done good job brainwashing the ones that hear only your part of story, but the days are coming and we shall see.

Patiently waiting the ban to take place so you be used as an example of how toxicity shall be treated 👍🏻
I am slowly wondering if you are taking any substances or stuff.

Brainwashing? Conspiracy?

It is pretty simple. I dont like you guys because you behave toxic in my eyes and you dont like me for the same reason. That is why I did what I did.

Sure again, I might have gone to far with glitch on purpose and should have sticked to the unfair and toxic stuff the other people regularly do with not being punished ( that was my mistake ), but here is no conspiracy or brainwashing going on. xD

You really need to learn to accept other peoples opinions and that not everyone shares your standpoint. That being said, of corse some other players agree, that the general behaviour in pre is garbage at the moment. The world is bigger than your little fanboy group. ;)
- øWñEÐ.

owned
Intermediate Member

Post by owned »

"Arrogance level is at its highest level, thats why you dont wanna apologize to everyone instead for such actions."

I apologize when I did a mistake and when I am wrong on something.

As I said before, in the case of ImHigh for example I said something to him that I personally felt was to much in my anger. So i had no problem to whisper him and apologize.

But in this case I don't see any reason for that. I am gladly taking whatever punishment the admin is going to think is right and I will be even proud of taking it. It was wrong to glitch unfairly, I should've just stick to the unfair and toxic methods you guys bring on.
- øWñEÐ.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”