Turkyiye and his friends cheat

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
Scs
Forum Noob

Turkyiye and his friends cheat

Post by Scs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__aJoAY6uZc that Retard even recorded himself cheating ( he can make 3 cav with 90 gold he even has 10 left) see video if i can get my hands on a savegame i will also upload . I also encountered him making about 20 swords with no iron at all i have no proof for that but i know he is using hexed civ Yukon patch also detects him King and some of his other friends using Hexed civ aswell . I will try to reach out to Jodocus Everyone should know they cheat ( its not obvious they still loose because they are rlly bad ). :ncool: :ncool: :ncool:

Scs
Forum Noob

Re: Turkyiye and his friends cheat

Post by Scs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sSkaY9RbS0 Another Game where he can make extremely cheap swords :ncool: he makes 6 swords with 100 starting ironn and has 36 iron left fuck this scammers and its not only him all his friends use the same hex civs

HE is literally bragging about it on youtube please ban lifetime drexmod detected all of them

jokbon
Basic Member
Lobby Username: jokbon

Post by jokbon »

Unfortunatly he is cheating, checked myself.

jokbon
Basic Member
Lobby Username: jokbon

Post by jokbon »

((>£#$½{[]TÜRKİYE][{½$#£>_-_-_))

Scs
Forum Noob

Post by Scs »

alltheGlitchersTogether.ees
(232.13 KiB) Downloaded 605 times

malte222
Lurker
Lobby Username: K4mpfNud3L

Post by malte222 »

How do you check if someone cheats from the savegame?
I tried to check the civ of the players in the scenario editor. However it seemed like I could only see the civ of the player who made the save, in this case the yellow player. Is that correct? How can you use a savegame to prove that someone is cheating? Appreciate any advice!
Cheers.

Scs
Forum Noob

Post by Scs »

the way i do it you need 2 players one of you as to use the name of the suspect . apparently there is also a mod called drexmod which you can use if you use drexmod you only need to pick the suspects color and load the savegame . all savegames have to be renamed as .scn so you can load them

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”