How To Catch a Glitcher Guide?

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
D55
Lobby Username: D55

Re: How To Catch a Glitcher Guide?

Post by D55 »

Drex I tired this and it would duplicate the player sometimes as another player that’s not in game

drex888
Lobby Username: Drex888

Post by drex888 »

oh ok! maybe a bug . I used it several times to replace players in a saved game. i'll fix it if i can reproduce it.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

First and foremost you're in desperate need of a "how to upload and share pictures guide".

To catch a cheater you need to prove that he/she did something that wouldn't be possible without the use of cheats.
It seems like you're on the right track with your calculations (I've not gone over them here since D55 already found out about the hex civ).
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

D55

Post by D55 »

drex888 wrote:oh ok! maybe a bug . I used it several times to replace players in a saved game. i'll fix it if i can reproduce it.
So the way you described does work. What I was doing was changing the saved game loco provided to .scn so i can load it as scenarios which I think is buggy. I notice when I do /lf it only does the last 5 saved games, but since i manually put loco's game in my folder its not going to be the last five games, so i was not able to recover. Is there anyway to list all of the games so i can put the correct number in when I do /re ?

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Post by Locodoco »

yoo Drax , is there a possible way to load old save games that i had before downloading the mod?
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

drex888
Lobby Username: Drex888

Post by drex888 »

yo locodoco!
Locodoco wrote:yoo Drax , is there a possible way to load old save games that i had before downloading the mod?
yeah, its 100% compatible with old files!

yo killer!
d555killer wrote:So the way you described does work. What I was doing was changing the saved game loco provided to .scn so i can load it as scenarios which I think is buggy. I notice when I do /lf it only does the last 5 saved games, but since i manually put loco's game in my folder its not going to be the last five games, so i was not able to recover. Is there anyway to list all of the games so i can put the correct number in when I do /re ?.
/lf N to list N files. N is the number of files you want to display in the list. e.g.: /lf 50. /lf (without N) == /lf 5
/ld N to load the saved game number N. /ld == /ld 0
/re N to load the saved game number N with possiblity to replace players. /re == /re 0

Last edited by drex888 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D55

Post by D55 »

ah! thank you drex, I have it working the way i want it now :D

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”