TheExplorer

Think someone cheated? Post it here with save game file and printscreens.
---Whoopi---

TheExplorer

Post by ---Whoopi--- »

I Was playing some rounds with LordKing then i playd a game with "TheExplorer" she came with a citrush and cilled my cit and thn i quit. My problem Is
that she was after round in lobby and whispered to me :
TheExplorer schickt Ihnen eine geflüsterte Nachricht: bro so big mouth and then u not good
Sie schicken eine geflüsterte Nachricht an TheExplorer: lol
TheExplorer schickt Ihnen eine geflüsterte Nachricht: even citrush on med map beats u
TheExplorer schickt Ihnen eine geflüsterte Nachricht: on fkn med map
TheExplorer schickt Ihnen eine geflüsterte Nachricht: sad
TheExplorer schickt Ihnen eine geflüsterte Nachricht: be more kind to lordking please
TheExplorer schickt Ihnen eine geflüsterte Nachricht: especially as such a bad player or others gonna bully u

(sorry for german input TheExplorer schickt Ihnen eine geflüsterte Nachricht means TheExplorer Whisperes
to you and Sie schicken eine geflüsterte Nachricht an TheExplorer: means u whisper to TheExplorer)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proof:

_-----Whoopi--------

Re: TheExplorer

Post by _-----Whoopi-------- »

sorry thats the Proof:

-----Whoopi-----_

Post by -----Whoopi-----_ »

thats it [img]

rowsdower
Novice Member
Lobby Username: rowsdower

Post by rowsdower »

That isn't cool if they cheat.

theExplorer
Lurker
Lobby Username: TheExplorer

Post by theExplorer »

Hey that's Whoopie me , but i dont really know whats the problem whoopie. If i remember correctly u had a very unpleasant/offencive name for your game hosted with lordking in the name ... that's why i thought u where bullying/pushing him and sent u the message sorry if i got that wrong!!, and u guys are friends but that was all i meant . I do not cheat u can check everything u want if thats up for debate here im currious. Sorry for the inconvenience if it is about my additute i did not mean to offend u badly so i applogize especiall if as u say ?.. you guys are friends ? . i can not see the image but that's the situation as i remember it if i remember correctly so if i got that situation wrong im sorry . i also think u call me bad player and noob because off the citzrush btw . but thats understandable if i saw the situation wrong !?

so please accept my apologie :mrgreen: :thumbsupl: in the end i want to have fun and i think you aswell, so i see i should be nicer but i really thought some new player is gettin put down or something . Peace mate and see you hopefully without bad meaning of me.

hatgpt123@gmail.com

Post by hatgpt123@gmail.com »

yea yea apoligie.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:58 pm.

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”